Windows 10: thumbnails disappearing on browser home page and then come back.

Discus and support thumbnails disappearing on browser home page and then come back. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why do my thumbnails disappear and then come back. THis is new. there is no topic that applies chrome forum is impossible. they answer nothing. i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by paulaE., Aug 3, 2020.

1. paulaE. Win User

thumbnails disappearing on browser home page and then come back.

Why do my thumbnails disappear and then come back. THis is new.

there is no topic that applies

chrome forum is impossible. they answer nothing. i'm sorry to ask here but maybe someone can help me.

laptop is completely clean. norton serviced it last night.

:)

paulaE., Aug 3, 2020
  2. Derek12 Win User

Are you loyal to your home page?

My home page is the speed dial of the browser (a offline page with your favorite sites names and thumbnails) *Smile thumbnails disappearing on browser home page and then come back. :)

Derek12, Aug 3, 2020
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    How to change my home page back.

I don't think you are. I just did those steps on mine. Changed from Google to Bing, click Home button and it went to Bing. Changed it back to Google, click Home and it went to Google. Norton must have something jammed in there like a fishhook. I don't do Norton, so you're back to Josey's suggestions.

f14tomcat, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Derek12 Win User

Are you loyal to your home page?

IMO Speed dial is better than a simple list of links, it's prettier, it's less cluttered, it shows more visual cues (thumbnails), it loads instantly too & is easier to add pages, at least in Opera. And there are extensions for Chrome & Firefox too don't know IE, but it's up to anyone.

I used big lists of links before speed dialers on browsers were invented and they were far worse for me, they took me more time to dive on them to find a site than simply using the address bar and write the address or using Google as home page. But maybe people can see more at a glance than me lol.

Derek12, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. thumbnails disappearing on browser home page and then come back. - Similar Threads - thumbnails disappearing browser

2. Touchscreen driver disappeared and won't come back :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen driver disappeared and won't come back :: A while back, the touchscreen on my laptop HP Envy x360 running Windows 11 stopped working. I didn't notice right away, so I'm not sure what caused the issue. I was away from home at the time, so I was having trouble getting it fixed. I chatted with HP support, and we tried...
  3. Touchscreen driver disappeared and won't come back :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen driver disappeared and won't come back :: A while back, the touchscreen on my laptop HP Envy x360 running Windows 11 stopped working. I didn't notice right away, so I'm not sure what caused the issue. I was away from home at the time, so I was having trouble getting it fixed. I chatted with HP support, and we tried...
  4. My laptop keeps going back to the home page on browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps going back to the home page on browsers: After a couple hours from restarting my laptop my laptop starts to go back to the first page it started on. Can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-going-back-to-the-home-page-on/8970dd2a-d116-4169-ab95-679e12c25c4c
  5. My laptop keeps going back to the home page on browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps going back to the home page on browsers: After a couple hours from restarting my laptop my laptop starts to go back to the first page it started on. Can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-going-back-to-the-home-page-on/8970dd2a-d116-4169-ab95-679e12c25c4c
  6. Sound icon disappears and does not come come back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound icon disappears and does not come come back: It seems there is space the task bar for a icon, but it isn't there. network icon hides when volume icon is off. I tried restart several times, no luck....
  7. Extension keeps coming back to my browsers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extension keeps coming back to my browsers: Hi, I am currently having a problem where a potentially malware app is adding an extension to my chrome that is redirecting me to random websites. I have done searches with Mcafee, Malwareabytes, and much more, yet none of them yield any results. The extension name is...
  8. **** - thumbnails disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    **** - thumbnails disappeared.: I had a problem. I posted a question. Greg Carmack responded. I cannot get back to his response to respond to it, so I am posting again. . I followed his directions and lost my whole desk top. Now all I have is a solid white screen. He responded to me on an email I...
  9. thumbnails are gone and won't come back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    thumbnails are gone and won't come back: I have tried all of the solution I could find, and I cannot get my thumbnails back. Now what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumbnails-are-gone-and-wont-come-back/1e0472b0-9925-4954-b3c9-488bd3702418
  10. Missing Start Menu and apps setting home page comes on and then disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Start Menu and apps setting home page comes on and then disappears: I've tried almost everything I could find to fix this. One MS fixit ran and said my start Menu was corrupt. Does one fix a corrupt file? Can the Start Menu be reinstalled. I've literally spent 3 days fooling with this. Can anyone help?...