Windows 10: Thumbnails will not show

Discus and support Thumbnails will not show in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi.I`m pulling my hair out here.I`ve requested help from "Bleeping Computer" forum, and even they are stumped.My Thumbnails will not show using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IanEdwards8, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Thumbnails will not show

Hi.I`m pulling my hair out here.I`ve requested help from "Bleeping Computer" forum, and even they are stumped.My Thumbnails will not show using explorer.exeI`ve tried all the recommendations to resolve it.Deleting cache, setting defaults, scan deive for errors, all of them, but nothing is fixing it.Deleted out One drive, as that may have been a possiblity?Is there a bug in Windows, as NOTHING is resolving this.Very frustrated.Ian Edwards

:)

IanEdwards8, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Dgo47 Win User

File Explorer not showing thumbnails

Brink,

Many thanks for you reply. I have done all the steps you suggested, but no change,

When I open a folder containing photos, some open correctly but the vast majority open with thumbnails, but they very quickly get overwritten and you can not longer see the thumbnails.

Are there any more suggestions?

Dgo47, Sep 12, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    How to always show taskbar thumbnail previews?

Hello dismas, *Smile

This would be from the taskbar threshold limit to show a list instead of thumbnails. You can change the threshold limit using the tutorial below to increase it. Setting it to "0" (zero) will always show thumbnails.

Change Taskbar Thumbnail Threshold to Show List in Windows 10

Brink, Sep 12, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Thumbnails will not show

Icons and thumbnails not showing

Hi,

It is possible that icons and thumbnails are not showing due to corruptions. To assist you better, we'd like to ask if what troubleshooting steps have you done so far.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and will provide you a remedy.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

Thumbnails will not show

1. Thumbnails will not show - Similar Threads - Thumbnails show

2. My Windows 11 Can't Show Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 Can't Show Thumbnails: I clean my PC with CC Cleaner and my windows explorer can't show any thumbnails. It looks like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-cant-show-thumbnails/caaf5663-7225-461b-b6aa-0939c2850acb
  3. My Windows 11 Can't Show Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 11 Can't Show Thumbnails: I clean my PC with CC Cleaner and my windows explorer can't show any thumbnails. It looks like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-cant-show-thumbnails/caaf5663-7225-461b-b6aa-0939c2850acb
  4. How to get my thumbnails to show on my pc

How to get my thumbnails to show on my pc: I have a HP Computer and am using WINDOWS 11. I unlinked my one drive and linked it back. The thumbnails were showing however when everything was synced just a few thumbnails are now showing but most of them are now icons. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME...
  5. How to get my thumbnails to show on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my thumbnails to show on my pc: I have a HP Computer and am using WINDOWS 11. I unlinked my one drive and linked it back. The thumbnails were showing however when everything was synced just a few thumbnails are now showing but most of them are now icons. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME...
  6. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  7. Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Showing .pes embroidery file thumbnails: How do I get thumbnails of .pes designs to show? I have embroidery software that allows this, it's set as my default program when opening the files, but I don't get thumbnails when searching/looking at my catalog of designs. This would be very helpful and allow me to narrow...
  8. DNG file not showing as Thumbnail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNG file not showing as Thumbnail: If I go to a folder of pictures files .... the jpeg show as thumbnails, and one or 2 DNG will show as thumbnails, but not all.If you have a great many files it is really annoying not having the thumbnail showChecked that the option in File Explore is to display as...
  9. DNG file not showing as Thumbnail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNG file not showing as Thumbnail: If I go to a folder of pictures files .... the jpeg show as thumbnails, and one or 2 DNG will show as thumbnails, but not all.If you have a great many files it is really annoying not having the thumbnail showChecked that the option in File Explore is to display as...
  10. DNG file not showing as Thumbnail