Windows 10: Thumbnails

Discus and support Thumbnails in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have thumbnails on all video and photos except vob files. Always had thumbnails on vob files in windows 7? Is this normal for windows 10? 25881 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by slider, Oct 9, 2015.

1. slider Win User

Thumbnails

Have thumbnails on all video and photos except vob files.
    Always had thumbnails on vob files in windows 7?
    Is this normal for windows 10?

:)

slider, Oct 9, 2015
  2. dr_nitun Win User

Breaking in bugs or Faults?

Lord Alias,

I do that as well-let the thumbnails load up completely on the screen. However, as I cycle to the next set of thumbnails, the phone takes awhile to load those thumbnails up.

Is this the same for you or once you give the phone 10seconds to load up the initial thumbnails; all thumbnails that follow load up instantly?

dr_nitun, Oct 9, 2015
  3. How do I get Windows to generate thumbnails for images larger than 10000kb in size?

So this one gets curiouser and curiouser.

In my regular user profile, the images above 10000kb don't generate thumbnails.

In my admin user profile, the images above 10000kb don't generate thumbnails.

Our IT department's admin profile generates thumbnails for JPGs larger than 10000kb, but not any other commonly thumbnailed image format (no BMP, no PNG, no TIFF thumbnails).

The thumbnails that that account sees for large JPGs don't show up when loaded by my accounts!

Patrick-SCS, Oct 9, 2015
Thema:

Thumbnails

1. Thumbnails - Similar Threads - Thumbnails

2. Video Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Thumbnails: I recently bought a new camera a Sony A7iv and I am recording in the XAVC S format which is a medium compression format for mp4 videos but for some reason files from the device are not loading thumbnails I don't have this issue with any of my other cameras as both my Sony...
  3. Video Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Thumbnails: I recently bought a new camera a Sony A7iv and I am recording in the XAVC S format which is a medium compression format for mp4 videos but for some reason files from the device are not loading thumbnails I don't have this issue with any of my other cameras as both my Sony...
  4. Video Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Taskbar thumbnail prewiev doesnt work when hovering, and on some apps fullscreen bugs and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar thumbnail prewiev doesnt work when hovering, and on some apps fullscreen bugs and...: everything is below hope you can help me I have it on yet it doenst work and full screen aps look like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-thumbnail-prewiev-doesnt-work-when/4dd5fcc5-7968-45e0-bb69-6d1af5e94655
  6. Taskbar thumbnail prewiev doesnt work when hovering, and on some apps fullscreen bugs and...

Taskbar thumbnail prewiev doesnt work when hovering, and on some apps fullscreen bugs and...: everything is below hope you can help me I have it on yet it doenst work and full screen aps look like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-thumbnail-prewiev-doesnt-work-when/4dd5fcc5-7968-45e0-bb69-6d1af5e94655
  7. Icons on taskbar are not displaying it's thumbnail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons on taskbar are not displaying it's thumbnail: As you can see in the attached image the icons of my recently opened apps is appearing plane instead of showing the specific app icon image/thumbnail.Can anyone tell me how to fix this?...
  8. Icons on taskbar are not displaying it's thumbnail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on taskbar are not displaying it's thumbnail: As you can see in the attached image the icons of my recently opened apps is appearing plane instead of showing the specific app icon image/thumbnail.Can anyone tell me how to fix this?...
  9. Icons on taskbar are not displaying it's thumbnail

10. ARE WINDOWS EXPOLRER'S "LARGE THUMBNAILS" STILL TINY IN 4K LAPTOP MONITORS?

ARE WINDOWS EXPOLRER'S "LARGE THUMBNAILS" STILL TINY IN 4K LAPTOP MONITORS?: I have a windows 10 and XPS 9500 15.6" 4k laptop. I really need the thumbnails to get a lot bigger in the explorer window but instead they stay the same but the spacing between the thumbnails is grown. IS THIS STILL AN ISSUE WITH WINDOWS 11?There is Windows cumulative updates...