Windows 10: Thumbnails

Discus and support Thumbnails in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have thumbnails on all video and photos except vob files. Always had thumbnails on vob files in windows 7? Is this normal for windows 10? 25881 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by slider, Oct 9, 2015.

1. slider Win User

Thumbnails

Have thumbnails on all video and photos except vob files.
    Always had thumbnails on vob files in windows 7?
    Is this normal for windows 10?

:)

slider, Oct 9, 2015
  2. dr_nitun Win User

Breaking in bugs or Faults?

Lord Alias,

I do that as well-let the thumbnails load up completely on the screen. However, as I cycle to the next set of thumbnails, the phone takes awhile to load those thumbnails up.

Is this the same for you or once you give the phone 10seconds to load up the initial thumbnails; all thumbnails that follow load up instantly?

dr_nitun, Oct 9, 2015
  3. How do I get Windows to generate thumbnails for images larger than 10000kb in size?

So this one gets curiouser and curiouser.

In my regular user profile, the images above 10000kb don't generate thumbnails.

In my admin user profile, the images above 10000kb don't generate thumbnails.

Our IT department's admin profile generates thumbnails for JPGs larger than 10000kb, but not any other commonly thumbnailed image format (no BMP, no PNG, no TIFF thumbnails).

The thumbnails that that account sees for large JPGs don't show up when loaded by my accounts!

Patrick-SCS, Oct 9, 2015
Thema:

Thumbnails

1. Thumbnails - Similar Threads - Thumbnails

2. Photos & Videos Thumbnails don't show up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos & Videos Thumbnails don't show up: Basically when it's a jpg file the thumbnails shows up but when it's a PNG or MP4 file or any type of different file the thumbnail doesn't show up anymore, I tried going into system and check the "show thumbnail not icon" I tried going into folder options and do the same...
  3. Thumbnails of an edited picture don't get updated after saving

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails of an edited picture don't get updated after saving: W10 , Home single language, Version 1909, OS build 18363.1082. ==================================================== This topic has been tackled some years ago , but did not have an answer , It suddenly happened to me between Windows updates. In any folder I'd have pictures...
  4. What happened to the thumbnail preview of puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to the thumbnail preview of puzzles for Microsoft Jigsaw?: No matter what puzzle I pick it doesn’t display the preview image in the corner. Completing puzzles without a reference image in nigh impossible for me. I tried reseting and reinstalled the app, no fix. Did an update break it?...
  5. File explorer thumbnails not showing.

File explorer thumbnails not showing.: Recently file explorer stopped showing the thumbnails and showed a white file in its place. I tried going into view and changing the settings but it was all normal. [ATTACH]...
  6. How to preserve thumbnail and icon customizations on external drives

How to preserve thumbnail and icon customizations on external drives: This issue relates only to EXTERNAL drives: Every time after I install Windows updates, all my thumbnail and icon customizations onexternal drives are cleared, which is kind of annoying, because I need to reset them manually one by one. Restoring the Explorer cache folder...
  7. Video Thumbnails not Generating in OneDrive folder

Video Thumbnails not Generating in OneDrive folder: Thumbnails for videos in all folders under OneDrive - Personal do not display. Thumbnails for images and other files show up perfectly and everythingshows up when not under my OneDrive - Personal folder. I haveLarge Thumbnails on, Always ShowThumbnails, Never Icons on, and...
  8. For any application that I open, instead of showing a small thumbnail of that application...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For any application that I open, instead of showing a small thumbnail of that application...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kurama5598 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipe8gd/for_any_application_that_i_open_instead_of/
  9. Windows Explorer High CPU / Slow to display thumbnails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer High CPU / Slow to display thumbnails: Since I installed the May 2020 upgrade on Saturday night, Windows Explorer has gone to about 65% CPU usage when I add files to a admittedly large ~ 85k files directory on an external USB3 drive. Most of these files are images jpg with a few mp4s included. Sometimes I can...
  10. Is there a way to remove the delay before taskbar thumbnails disappear?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to remove the delay before taskbar thumbnails disappear?: submitted by /u/themoredeviousduck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ip2p2i/is_there_a_way_to_remove_the_delay_before_taskbar/