Windows 10: Thumbnails

Discus and support Thumbnails in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Have thumbnails on all video and photos except vob files. Always had thumbnails on vob files in windows 7? Is this normal for windows 10? 25881 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by slider, Oct 9, 2015.

1. slider Win User

Thumbnails

Have thumbnails on all video and photos except vob files.
    Always had thumbnails on vob files in windows 7?
    Is this normal for windows 10?

:)

slider, Oct 9, 2015
  2. dr_nitun Win User

Breaking in bugs or Faults?

Lord Alias,

I do that as well-let the thumbnails load up completely on the screen. However, as I cycle to the next set of thumbnails, the phone takes awhile to load those thumbnails up.

Is this the same for you or once you give the phone 10seconds to load up the initial thumbnails; all thumbnails that follow load up instantly?

dr_nitun, Oct 9, 2015
  3. How do I get Windows to generate thumbnails for images larger than 10000kb in size?

So this one gets curiouser and curiouser.

In my regular user profile, the images above 10000kb don't generate thumbnails.

In my admin user profile, the images above 10000kb don't generate thumbnails.

Our IT department's admin profile generates thumbnails for JPGs larger than 10000kb, but not any other commonly thumbnailed image format (no BMP, no PNG, no TIFF thumbnails).

The thumbnails that that account sees for large JPGs don't show up when loaded by my accounts!

Patrick-SCS, Oct 9, 2015
Thema:

Thumbnails

1. Thumbnails - Similar Threads - Thumbnails

2. How can i change my folder thumbnail picture from default one to the another pic in the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i change my folder thumbnail picture from default one to the another pic in the...: sir/mam 1. I don't want to know about custom icons (.ico) 2. I have 2 pictures in a folder. windows randomly selected one of them. I just want the other pic inside the folder to be selected as the default thumbnail image....
  3. Thumbnail display

Thumbnail display: I cannot keep thumbnails displaying. I dump cache but this doesnt fix the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumbnail-display/4f00e77a-4a00-4fd6-8657-86a8f723b325"
  4. Taskbar Thumbnail Preview & Transparency Issues in Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Thumbnail Preview & Transparency Issues in Win 10: I installed a New Radeon R7250 Card and Asus GPU Tweak. Everything is properly installed with current drivers and software, and radeon settings have been reset to default many times In a nutshell, I ran the Asus GPU Tweak and selected game mode. it disabled some windows...
  5. Thumbnails won't generate in OneDrive local file pictures

Thumbnails won't generate in OneDrive local file pictures: My picture thumbnails won't generate for my OneDrive files on my local drive. They do generate for pictures not in the OneDrive folder. I've tried everything - restarting OneDrive, ensuring that the generate thumbnails box is checked in Explorer. Baffled...
  6. Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format: Windows 10 Pro N not showing Video Image thumbnails in any video format. How can I get back the thumbnails it is quite hard to search for video that I'm looking for without the thumbnails....
  7. "Display Thumbnail Icons" not working on Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    "Display Thumbnail Icons" not working on Desktop: Hi, I've been having this "Display File Icon on Thumbnail" minor problem where Desktop prevents applying this rule on my files (works only when inside a folder), here is an example: [img] [img] Can this be solved somehow? 130747
  8. BIGGER THUMBNAIL IN 4K SCREEN LAPTOP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BIGGER THUMBNAIL IN 4K SCREEN LAPTOP?: Hi Microsoft, is there anyway can I make my thumbnail bigger? its because of my laptop. Its Dell XPS 15 9560. 4k Screen. The thumbnail wont go any bigger. So its hard to have a fast look at my picture. Please help me. I attach a screenshot so u can see how big the thumbnail...
  9. Preview and thumbnails of pdf files are not available

Preview and thumbnails of pdf files are not available: I installed Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit and Adobe Acrobat X Pro but I cannot see preview and thumbnails of pdf files. I just find the Icon for Adobe Acrobat on each pdf....
  10. Windows 10 Thumbnails - not showing

Windows 10 Thumbnails - not showing: I have two identical versions of W10 running on two machines. On one I see thumbnails of my photographs. On the other I see the 'mountain image' I have compared the settings on the two - they are as far as I can see both the same - and spent about three hours with this...