Windows 10: Thundebolt 2 PCIE card issue

Discus and support Thundebolt 2 PCIE card issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating to windows version 1909 thunderbolt PCIE card stop working. Update the bios to latest version and update the thunderbolt software but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlamShaikh, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Thundebolt 2 PCIE card issue

After updating to windows version 1909 thunderbolt PCIE card stop working.

Update the bios to latest version and update the thunderbolt software but it didn't fixed.

but when roll back to 1808 it work fine.

Any Suggestion will be appreciate.

Thanks,

Alam

:)

AlamShaikh, Aug 16, 2020

2. Reliable plug-and-play Mini PCIE WiFi card for laptops?

Hi all - I own 2 older Acer laptops with Broadcom WiFi cards that all have issues with WiFi randomly disconnecting, or NOT automatically reconnecting upon wake-from-sleep or on boot. I've seen several family member's laptops with the same issue...also with older Broadcom cards.

The only way to fix the random disconnections when they happen is by running the WiFi troubleshooter, disabling and re-enabling the WiFi adapter, or sometimes restarting the whole machine. I've tried every single driver I can find, and tried various suggestions for settings changes (turning off 'allow Windows to turn this device off to save power', for example) and they all still do this. They are all older laptops (Win7 or Win8-era) that have been upgraded to Win10.

So....to work around this as it's driving me crazy, are there any suggestions for a good plug-and-play Mini PCIE WiFi card I could put into those laptops that isn't going to break the bank? Hopefully replacing the card with one with a completely different chipset would do the trick?

Any decent Realtek/Ralink/Intel/Atheros Mini PCIE cards out there that could solve the issue? Thanks for any suggestions! Thundebolt 2 PCIE card issue :)

Darkstrike, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Realtek PCIE CardReader troubles.

Hi Joeb,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Does this card reader is detected by PC?

2) Does this Card reader is working in other PC?

3) What is the make and model of the PC?

I suggest you to install the Realtek PCIE driver for Windows 10 from manufacturer website and check if it makes any difference.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Thundebolt 2 PCIE card issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Thundebolt 2 PCIE card issue

1. Thundebolt 2 PCIE card issue - Similar Threads - Thundebolt PCIE card

2. Configuration issues with Axagon 2.5gbps ethernet pcie card Realtek

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configuration issues with Axagon 2.5gbps ethernet pcie card Realtek: I'm in the process of upgrading my homelab which has a couple of VLANs defined and in this process upgrading the network to a 2.5gbps one. I therefore ordered the above mentioned network card via Amazon as this card explicitly stated that it supports VLAN.After installing the...
  3. Configuration issues with Axagon 2.5gbps ethernet pcie card Realtek

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configuration issues with Axagon 2.5gbps ethernet pcie card Realtek: I'm in the process of upgrading my homelab which has a couple of VLANs defined and in this process upgrading the network to a 2.5gbps one. I therefore ordered the above mentioned network card via Amazon as this card explicitly stated that it supports VLAN.After installing the...
  4. PCIe card issue...involving Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCIe card issue...involving Windows 10?: Right then, I think through the process of elimination I might have the matter at hand, but not completely. At the end of January, I ordered a customer made PC for my workshop. Nothing spectacular, but good enough for my work. Specs: Gigabyte A320M-S2H Mainboard AMD4...
  5. PCIe USB 3.0 card issues leave me clueless

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PCIe USB 3.0 card issues leave me clueless: I've been trying to debug this issue for some time and at this point I'm clueless. The short description: after plugging in a USB audio interface in the PCIe expansion card where the mouse and keyboard are connected, the keyboard stops working if audio is being played. I get...
  6. USB 3 PCIE Card issue

USB 3 PCIE Card issue: Reasus PCIE card installed and does work, but everytime i switch off my pc for a day or two and boot up my card does not get recognised and i have to reboot several times before it works. Trouble is my mouse and keyboard cannot function until this comes active? Anyone have a...
  7. PCIe network card crashing computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PCIe network card crashing computer: Hi all, Issue : 10/28/2018 I'm trying to get my asus PCE-AC88 card working. I can boot to windows and the card works. Within a few minutes I get a blue screen of death. The screen doesn't even last long enough for me to catch the error code and the pc restarts. This will be...
  8. Realtek PCIE card reader problem

Realtek PCIE card reader problem: I have in the process of connecting a printer when I noticed that there was an exclamation mark on my laptop, Rea Card Reader has error, Problem with PNP devices and then proceeds to say that it is blocked by group policy Driver has been blocked from starting, known to...
  9. How to manage 2 Marvell RAID PCIe cards during boot?

How to manage 2 Marvell RAID PCIe cards during boot?: I installed Marvell RAID PCIe SATA card and could manage to enter Marvell configuration utility using Ctrl + M. I installed 2nd card and I can see it in Windows using Marvell software and I created RAID successfully.. But I want to rid of this software (it installs...
  10. Using a PCIe x1 card in a PCIe x16 slot

Using a PCIe x1 card in a PCIe x16 slot: Here is something I recently found out. I have tired this and it works. You can use a PCIe x1 card, or a PCIe x4 card in a PCIe x16 slot. They work fine. So if you think you are short of PCI-e slots, you may not be. A shorter PCIe card works fine in a longer slot. On...