Windows 10: Thunderbird Add-on Problem

Discus and support Thunderbird Add-on Problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a Dell E5500 laptop that hasn't been used for a few months. I went into Thunderbird and noticed that my Theme Font and Size Changer add-on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by theweav, Sep 15, 2017.

1. theweav Win User

Thunderbird Add-on Problem

I have a Dell E5500 laptop that hasn't been used for a few months. I went into Thunderbird and noticed that my Theme Font and Size Changer add-on wasn't working. I reinstalled the add-on and updated Thunderbird to version 52.3.0 and the add-on to version 55.1.These are the latest versions and are supposed to be compatible. The Theme Font and Size Changer add-on still doesn't work. This add-on is working in Firefox. My OS is Windows 10. Any idea why this has stopped working?

:)

theweav, Sep 15, 2017

2. Ovi Suite (2.2.0.241) and Thunderbird 3.1 sync not working...

Hey ppl. I have a temporary workaround:

Install
    Nightly Tester Tools 2.0.3
    for Thunderbird.

This tool is to use the older Thunderbird Address Book Synchronisation Extension with the latest Thunderbird.

After installing restart Thunderbird and click "Tools" -> "Add-ons" and right click on
    Thunderbird Address Book Synchronisation Extension and select override and restart Thunderbird.

This works.

xtr3m3---01, Sep 15, 2017
  3. Thunderbird and Windows 10

Since update to W 10 Thunderbird is working very very slowly, I have removed all add-ons.

When I go into safe mode Thunderbird works perfectly.

an example it takes 10 minutes to down load emails in normal mode but in safe mode 10 seconds or less.

I'm not very savy about computers, I've tried the Thunderbird help but they basically reply that it is a problem with Windows.

Any help would be welcome.

MDouglasFl, Sep 15, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Doesn't work for me- the addon button is there in the menus but clicking on it does nothing.

dalchina, Sep 15, 2017
  5. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, Sep 15, 2017
  6. Doesn't work for me either. I've submitted an support email to the developer as well as left a comment on the developers website about it last night. I have not heard from him yet as I write this. Hope that add-on is fixed soon for my wife depends on it because of her low-vision.

robbie2745, Sep 15, 2017
  7. theweav Win User
    Hi
    I moved back to version 55.0 and it's working for now.
    Thanks for the suggestion Eagle51.

theweav, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Thunderbird Add-on Problem - Similar Threads - Thunderbird Add Problem

2. thunderbird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    thunderbird: I can't get the reply and the other one's up on my computer. Jim Bates 860-361-6805 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thunderbird/50269599-4041-4eb1-8178-0befe3763d4d
  3. Using Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Using Thunderbird: Hi, hope it's ok to ask here .... the Mozilla Forum is a right PITA, assuming there is one after looking for ages! The Help tells you BS.. e.g. I want to enter multiple recipients to an email message and it says Type a recipient directly into the address field, then press...
  4. Using Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Support
    Using Thunderbird: Hi, hope it's ok to ask here .... the Mozilla Forum is a right PITA, assuming there is one after looking for ages! The Help tells you BS.. e.g. I want to enter multiple recipients to an email message and it says Type a recipient directly into the address field, then press...
  5. Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 NEW problem with Add-Ons display

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 NEW problem with Add-Ons display: Downloaded latest update for Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 for Windows 10 build #18363. After installation, I went to check if my add-ons were all up-to-date. When I click on Add-Ons under Tools, the Add-On Manager page opens, but nothing shows for all add-ons and extensions that I...
  6. Thunderbird Profile problems

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird Profile problems: Windows v 1903 I have been running Windows 10 for about 3 months now. And in that time I have used Thunderbird for Email. Now, suddenly, it demands that I set up a Profile. But it won't let me set one up. There is no way I can produce a new profile or get one to "stick" in...
  7. Problems with Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Thunderbird: Windows v 1903 I am experiencing problems with Mozilla Thunderbird dropping folders and now the Address Book. So I have copied the latest T'Bird Folder to a USB stick and will do that at least once a week. Will this ensure that I will be able to re-store all folders and...
  8. Problem with Thunderbird and MAPI

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Thunderbird and MAPI: Client of mine use Omni Accounts for POS system and Thundebird for Mail. On 2 new PC's when e-mailing from Omni it does not interact with Thunderbird. Windows 10 Home 64-bit Thunderbird set as default account. Have installed .Net framework 2 and C+ Redustributable. MAPI...
  9. Thunderbird Email Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird Email Problem: Every time I send email with Thunderbird I put multiple recipients in the Bcc: section and no one in the To: section and that is what is shown. However, when the people I'm sending it to get the email everyone is in the To: line and they can see everyone else's email address....
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Thunderbird Problems

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Thunderbird Problems: Ever since the Windows 10 Anniversary Update my Thunderbird is a hit and miss for email. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it checks for new email, often it says it cannot connect. Anyone have any solutions? 67651

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thunderbird latest version doesnt work with font add on

2. thunderbird 60.4.0 not compatable issues