Windows 10: Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released

Discus and support Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Link to the Mozilla ftp. 32-bit and 64-bit versions available. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.3.3/ 123123 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by DooGie, Dec 8, 2018.

1. DooGie Win User

Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released

DooGie, Dec 8, 2018
  2. f14tomcat Win User

New Thunderbird Email Client Released

New Thunderbird Email client 52.7.0 released 03/23/18. Minor bugs and security fixes.

Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Dec 8, 2018
  3. How do I make Thunderbird my default email client?

Try and set it within Thunderbird itself under options.

Although I'm surprised it doesn't show..

Mine wasn't listed as default, there was no entry. Maybe setting it as default in Thunderbird over rides W10. Mine is acting like it is default.

Torquemada, Dec 8, 2018
  4. socklosk Win User

How do I make Thunderbird my default email client?

I can see where one can choose which email client to use as the default in the system settings, but Thunderbird is not listed in the available options.

socklosk, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Thunderbird email client 60.3.3 released - Similar Threads - Thunderbird email client

2. Are there some display problems with the Thunderbird 78 email client?

in Browsers and Email
    Are there some display problems with the Thunderbird 78 email client?: Hi all - I upgraded to Thunderbird 78 today and it went smoothly, except that the mail folders are very spartan (no yellow color) and the composition (and message panes) are dark grey with white lettering. Now, I also had changed some color settings in Personaliztion under...
  3. Windows 10 and Thunderbird email client a/c

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Thunderbird email client a/c: I have tried to configure a plusnet email account on Mozilla Thunderbird in Windows 10 but it cannot find the email settings so I have been unsuccessful .Any ideas? Plusnet were unable to help. Many thanks if you can help....
  4. After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE: After windows update my thunderbird email client (and all the emails on the client for various accounts went completely away. As in, can't find it with a search. Thanks, Microsoft. Any suggestions?...
  5. Thunderbird 60.7.2 Released

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird 60.7.2 Released: [img] 135357
  6. Thunderbird 60.7.0 Released

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird 60.7.0 Released: Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.7.0/ [img] 132843
  7. New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client - 60.6.1: New update to Thunderbird - 60.6.1 Security fixes. Release Notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.6.1) — Mozilla 129570
  8. Thunderbird 60.6.1 released

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird 60.6.1 released: The above version has been released today. Available from the Mozilla ftp server. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.6.1/ 129548
  9. New Thunderbird Email Client 60.3.2 Available

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client 60.3.2 Available: New Thunderbird Release - 60.3.2 Release Notes: Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.3.2) — Mozilla Download: Thunderbird — Software made to make email easier. — Mozilla 122587
  10. New Thunderbird Email Client Released

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client Released: New Thunderbird Email client 52.7.0 released 03/23/18. Minor bugs and security fixes. [img] 106649