Windows 10: Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

Discus and support Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny..... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Blackink, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Blackink Win User

Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird.
    I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem.

I use Windows 10 Pro (version 1909) 64 bit.
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make the font bigger? I'm talking the toolbar font and the overall layout font bigger?

Thanks,
    Steve

:)

Blackink, Jan 3, 2020

2. Automated tiny font

When I signed into hotmail, the font was so tiny, I could hardly see it.

How can I enlarge the font so it's readable?

Going Buggy!

CindySandberg, Jan 3, 2020
  3. kgweny Win User
    PRINTED font too tiny

I'm quite familiar with the 'fit to paper size' instruction but there is no such command/choice when I print an
    e-mail. It is still printing in the tiny font.

kgweny, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

Tiny font on folders/apps

My new HP laptop has tiny fonts on all folders/apps/docs when I view. It's like it's trying to fit them all on one screen.

DebbieHawkins2, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

1. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny..... - Similar Threads - Thunderbird font tiny

2. Can't change tiny font in MS Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change tiny font in MS Paint: I have watched videos which say to highlight the text then change the font size by clicking on the font in the right column. Doesn't work, font remains tiny. Same problem in Paint 2D and 3D. It has worked intermittently in the past but today no luck.Help!Thanks...
  3. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  4. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  5. Tiny, Tiny Text

6. Teeny tiny font

in Windows 10 Support
    Teeny tiny font: Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. Sort of randomly the "pop up" screen font on my system changes to a very small size. The easiest place to notice this is the date pop up when hovering over the time on sys tray. I've attached snips of the tiny and normal...
  7. Tiny font size in Windows 10

Tiny font size in Windows 10: How can I increase the size of Windows 10 fonts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiny-font-size-in-windows-10/11781702-a431-4da8-ab24-25111dcbc9b7
  8. Tiny display in program

Tiny display in program: Recently I got a new computer and with that came an upgrade to Windows 10 - previously I had stayed on Windows 8. I like to draw and I primarily use the program Paint Tool SAI to do that, but the display on Windows 10 is extremely small, to the point where the program is...
  9. Tiny font on folders/apps

Tiny font on folders/apps: My new HP laptop has tiny fonts on all folders/apps/docs when I view. It's like it's trying to fit them all on one screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiny-font-on-foldersapps/555cb13b-fabb-47cd-8a93-09a8493064bf
  10. Font size tiny in Apps

Font size tiny in Apps: Hi, Do we have a fix for this problem in windows 190 yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-tiny-in-apps/19710069-f8de-48db-93a6-697afc662673