Windows 10: Thunderbird has stopped downloading email after it upgraded to 78.4. How do I fix this...

Discus and support Thunderbird has stopped downloading email after it upgraded to 78.4. How do I fix this... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't download or send email with Thunderbird.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DonaldKelley, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Thunderbird has stopped downloading email after it upgraded to 78.4. How do I fix this...

I can't download or send email with Thunderbird.

:)

DonaldKelley, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Thunderbird has stopped downloading email after it upgraded to 78.4. How do I fix this...

1. Thunderbird has stopped downloading email after it upgraded to 78.4. How do I fix this... - Similar Threads - Thunderbird has stopped

2. Email has stopped downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email has stopped downloading: Yahoo email account has stopped downloading from server to microsoft mail app on pc. I have uninstalled and reinstalled mail app. Windows 10 is up to date. Still not working. Any ideas please? I receive error code 0x8019019a....
  3. Thunderbird email addresses do not appear in Firefox email link

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thunderbird email addresses do not appear in Firefox email link: I have been using Mozilla Thunderbird and Firefox for many years. Currently am using Firefox version 82.0.2 on a Windows 10 laptop. My email addresses are located in my Thunderbird account version 98.4.1. These new versions are the outcome of recent upgrades to my Mozilla...
  4. Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78

in Browsers and Email
    Enlarging Font in Thunderbird 78: I know this question should be asked in a Mozilla forum some where be I have not been able to find a place to ask a question on any on them regarding TBird. There must be a way to permanently increase the font size in a message window and throughout TBird. Does anyone know...
  5. Are there some display problems with the Thunderbird 78 email client?

in Browsers and Email
    Are there some display problems with the Thunderbird 78 email client?: Hi all - I upgraded to Thunderbird 78 today and it went smoothly, except that the mail folders are very spartan (no yellow color) and the composition (and message panes) are dark grey with white lettering. Now, I also had changed some color settings in Personaliztion under...
  6. Are there some strange display problems with Thunderbird 78?

in Browsers and Email
    Are there some strange display problems with Thunderbird 78?: Hi all - I upgraded to Thunderbird 78 today and it went smoothly, except that the mail folders are very spartan (no yellow color) and the composition (and message panes) are dark grey with white lettering. Now, I also had changed some color settings in Personaliztion under...
  7. Thunderbird stopped getting my emails

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird stopped getting my emails: All of a sudden, Thunderbird version 73.0b1 (32-bit) has stopped getting one of my email accounts emails. I have 2 email accounts through Comcast. One works through Thunderbird, the other just stopped working. I just noticed this and I'm not sure if it started when I did an...
  8. How do I fix my touchscreen? It has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix my touchscreen? It has stopped working.: My touchscreen has just stopped working. I really like it and hope someone can help me fix it. Thanks Marg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-touchscreen-it-has-stopped-working/92a6d3b5-8286-48a5-a1d2-7ef667a21445
  9. Thunderbird Email Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird Email Problem: Every time I send email with Thunderbird I put multiple recipients in the Bcc: section and no one in the To: section and that is what is shown. However, when the people I'm sending it to get the email everyone is in the To: line and they can see everyone else's email address....
  10. How do I make Thunderbird my default email client?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I make Thunderbird my default email client?: I can see where one can choose which email client to use as the default in the system settings, but Thunderbird is not listed in the available options. 23340