Windows 10: Thunderbird request for help.

Discus and support Thunderbird request for help. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In my Thunderbird (52.9.1 (32-bit) profile I have the following folders: Cache Cache.Trash7607 Cache.Trash31576 Cache2 OfflineCache startupCache each... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tony Vella, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Thunderbird request for help.

In my Thunderbird (52.9.1 (32-bit) profile I have the following folders:
    Cache
    Cache.Trash7607
    Cache.Trash31576
    Cache2
    OfflineCache
    startupCache

each of which contains more files I can shake a stick at. I was on the point of deleting one and all but got cold feet at the last second because I am not tech-savvy at all. So I am now seeking advice and I thank one and all in advance for any.

Incidentally, in the same profile I also have a file called _Cache_Clean_ and I have no idea what that is either.

Can anyone please tell me what I can delete and what not to? Again, thanks in advance.

:)

Tony Vella, Nov 6, 2018
  2. SK-1 Win User

Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

I need to change from Thunderbird,...can you list some alternatives?

SK-1, Nov 6, 2018
  3. pbmaster Win User
    Thunderbird problems

Right, so my gf's dad tried to back up his mail from Thunderbird to a network HDD by changing the location of the local folder for all his accounts, which is like 3 or 4. Now, none of his mail or accounts show up in Thunderbird and they aren't listed on the network drive. I was able to locate all the mail in its original location in AppData, but I don't know how to get it back to the way it was. Any ideas would help, thanks in advance.

pbmaster, Nov 6, 2018
  4. rick22 Win User

Thunderbird request for help.

Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

yes gmail and mail.com

rick22, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Thunderbird request for help.

1. Thunderbird request for help. - Similar Threads - Thunderbird request help

2. BSOD Help Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help Request: I have received several BSODs since I built my system. I'm sure there must be some conflict somewhere causing the issue, sometimes my system just dies out of nowere as well. Screens go black, ASUS Qcode goes to "00" and nothing works to restart it except unplugging it and...
  3. BSOD help request!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD help request!: Hello,I am getting BSOD fairly regularly. I would say once a day at least. It tends to be when I'm gaming but sometimes happens when the computer is just sitting idle. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffff8201843a63e8,...
  4. BSOD help request!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD help request!: Hello,I am getting BSOD fairly regularly. I would say once a day at least. It tends to be when I'm gaming but sometimes happens when the computer is just sitting idle. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffff8201843a63e8,...
  5. Requesting For Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting For Help: Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product Key BackIF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO GET PRODUCT KEY BACK PLEASE INFORM ME...
  6. Requesting For Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requesting For Help: Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product Key BackIF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO GET PRODUCT KEY BACK PLEASE INFORM ME...
  7. Request for help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Request for help: Hello, Would anyone help to write a script in Powershell that will set Visual Effects in Windows 10 as in the screenshot below [img] 176361
  8. thunderbird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    thunderbird: I can't get the reply and the other one's up on my computer. Jim Bates 860-361-6805 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thunderbird/50269599-4041-4eb1-8178-0befe3763d4d
  9. help request

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help request: I've bought a computer 4 months ago with licene of Microsoft with Windows 10 and now they ask me again for another activation despite of the downloading of Windows 10 was in it can someone help me ***moved on the right english forum***...
  10. "Windows.old.old" (Help requested)

in Windows 10 Support
    "Windows.old.old" (Help requested): Backstory: I broke my windows 7 installation awhile ago and went to linux, without deleting the broken installation. Later when I discovered windows 10 I decided to go and use it but it broke, so I again installed windows 10. This is 3 windows installations on one...