Windows 10: Thunderbird Send button vanished after last Tbird update

Discus and support Thunderbird Send button vanished after last Tbird update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, Tbird 78.5.1 32 bits. After the last update to this, the square Send button is no longer present. There used to be one in the blank space here when... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dalchina, Dec 4, 2020.

1. dalchina Win User

Thunderbird Send button vanished after last Tbird update

Hi, Tbird 78.5.1 32 bits.
    After the last update to this, the square Send button is no longer present. There used to be one in the blank space here when composing messages:

Thunderbird Send button vanished after last Tbird update [​IMG]

I've looked at fixes for missing Send buttons but they all relate to the toolbars - and there is a Send button there. I've tried resetting toolbars (Shift click Tbird icon...) but am starting to wonder if this is just a design change. There's no Send button in Customise, but I suspect that's not relevant to this particular Send button.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

:)

dalchina, Dec 4, 2020
  2. JunkBear Win User

Mozilla thunderbird

Just happened to me twice in a month. Mozilla thunderbird all emails vanished for nothing and without my command and i go to outlook website and its deleted forever without warning and without even sending it to trashcan. Anyway experinced the same?

JunkBear, Dec 4, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 NEW problem with Add-Ons display

Hi, FWIW, Tbird 68.8 add-on display is fine on mine (1903 as per specs). Noted, however, as with FF, fast updating leaves add-ons in the dust as they become incompatible.

You could try downloading and installing an older version, and uninstall any incompatible updates.
    Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/
    https://www.uslsoftware.com/go-back-to-the-older-version-of-thunderbird/

Clearly Tbird Safe mode would not help here.

This forum is being closed (for Tbird at least):
    Thunderbird Support • mozillaZine Forums

seemingly leaving
    Thunderbird Help

dalchina, Dec 4, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 Released

Mozilla Corporation today announced Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 for Windows, Mac, and Linux as a free download from here. Due to the security fixes, this update is strongly recommend to all Thunderbird users. If you already have Thunderbird 2.0.0.x, you will receive an automated update notification within 24 to 48 hours. This update can also be applied manually by selecting "Check for Updates…" from the Help menu. For a list of changes and more information, please review the Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 Release Notes.

Source: Mozilla

malware, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Thunderbird Send button vanished after last Tbird update - Similar Threads - Thunderbird Send button

2. after last update nothing works start button or others

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after last update nothing works start button or others: after last update nothing workscant get into start or app optionsany one how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-last-update-nothing-works-start-button-or/6b7cfa4d-283b-4142-943d-28b4c75f4446
  3. Profile vanished after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile vanished after update: My desktop installed an update recently and as it's a work computer I hadn't started the machine since. Today, I boot it up and my entire profile is missing. I can log in with the same code, but all my apps, settings, wallpaper everything is gone from the machine. I've not...
  4. Remote Assistance don't send mail with thunderbird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Assistance don't send mail with thunderbird: Hello, I'm sure i'm not the only one guy with this issue. Since some new versions of w10, RemoteAssistance can't open the client SMAPI of thunderbird. I use windbg, procmon, ida and i see that LoadLibraryA returns "ERROR_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH 577 0x241 : Windows cannot...
  5. Vanishing pointer after updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Vanishing pointer after updates: This problem started maybe a month and a half ago with an update. After I reset my computer, the mouse pointer essentially vanished. It would flicker occasionally, and I could still use the mouse (touchpad and usb mouse) to click on things, but barring an occasional flicker...
  6. send to not opening an email in Thunderbird

send to not opening an email in Thunderbird: On 3/1/2019 the right click send to mail stopped working, for pictures and for pdf documents. I am using Windows 10 and Thunderbird. At one point I got an error message that another program was using my mail. Restarting produced the same error....
  7. send to email recipient not fully working with Thunderbird

send to email recipient not fully working with Thunderbird: I have a client who has been using an all in one printer to scan a document, it saves the PDF in a folder, opens Thunderbird (default email), the Write window opens with the PDF attached. It worked day before yesterday, but yesterday morning it saved the scanned PDF to the...
  8. Is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails?: My ISP claims it's not their mail server... So is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails? I have a very fast broadband connection. Just curious. *really 125520
  9. E:\Temp folder keeps vanishing after last update

in Windows 10 Support
    E:\Temp folder keeps vanishing after last update: I have 3 physical drives in my PC. C and D are OS partitions on my SSD, E and F are seperate 4TB HDDs. I have a folder on the E drive named Temp that I use for just that, files that won't stay there after I do whatever it is I need to do to them. I've had this folder...
  10. Start button vanishes?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button vanishes?: Hello, What could be the reason for this: every now and then, like maybe every once in four boots my Start button doesn't work. Or search. Windows works fine otherwise and I can access the right button menu over start so I can restart but no reaction from either clicking...