Windows 10: Thunderbird times out after Windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support Thunderbird times out after Windows 10 upgrade in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; --the only reason I even THINK of using Edge is that it can read pdf files without needing a pdf reader application and can print them to a pdf file.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Syclone11, Jun 11, 2017.

1. FerchogtX Win User

Thunderbird times out after Windows 10 upgrade

Ohhhh innocent jimbo, who seems to forget firefox has an inbuilt pdf reader... now, for what you need Edge, again? :V

Nah... being serious and not teasing, Firefox has an inbuilt pdf reader... no need to use edge for that... just make Firefox the default browser and bam! pdf reader at please. *Wink

FerchogtX, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Thunderbird times out after Windows 10 upgrade

1. Thunderbird times out after Windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Thunderbird times upgrade

2. 8.1 to 10 upgrade after some time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    8.1 to 10 upgrade after some time: Long time ago I've bought 2 Windows 8 Pro licenses and used them on old laptops, during "free upgrade to Windows 10" offering I upgraded both and some more windows 8 systems to win10. Then those two laptops have broke and I somehow lost those licenses keys. Recently I was...
  3. 8.1 to 10 upgrade after some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    8.1 to 10 upgrade after some time: Long time ago I've bought 2 Windows 8 Pro licenses and used them on old laptops, during "free upgrade to Windows 10" offering I upgraded both and some more windows 8 systems to win10. Then those two laptops have broke and I somehow lost those licenses keys. Recently I was...
  4. Emails will not write to Thunderbird app after Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails will not write to Thunderbird app after Windows 10 reset: I followed the procedure to reset Windows 10 on my HP Pavilion-g Laptop. It was successful and the updates installed, but now I cannot download email to my Thunderbird app and get the message "Unable to write the email to the mailbox....". "Unable to write the email to the...
  5. thunderbird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    thunderbird: I can't get the reply and the other one's up on my computer. Jim Bates 860-361-6805 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thunderbird/50269599-4041-4eb1-8178-0befe3763d4d
  6. Wiped out all my Thunderbird accounts..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wiped out all my Thunderbird accounts..: Here's one for you I bet you haven't heard yet. A window popped up saying my SD card I use to run portable apps off had errors and would I like Windows to correct it. I naturally said yes, and Windows came back with another poppup saying the drive was repaired. I then...
  7. Windows 10 deleted Thunderbird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 deleted Thunderbird: On my laptop, this morning (5 March 2019) a blue screen appeared stating that an error had been detected and Windows would restart shortly. It did, but I found that my email program, Mozilla Thunderbird, had been deleted. So far, no other programs seem to have been affected....
  8. Thunderbird and MSGTAG with Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird and MSGTAG with Windows 10: PLEASE refrain from posting on the ethics of email tracking, this is a purely technical matter. I have used MSGTAG on my XP Outlook Express email consistently and with great success for 12 years or more. Having recently acquired a new PC with Win 10, I have now made...
  9. Accounts in windows 10 and Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Accounts in windows 10 and Thunderbird: After upgrading to windows 10 I added my outlook.com account to "mail" in windows 10. I didn't like it, and had trouble using the "sync" function but eventually got it synced and folders rebuilt and files over to it. I have now installed Thunderbird and like that program much...
  10. Keyboard locked out after Windows 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard locked out after Windows 10 upgrade.: Product Name: HP Spectre x360 - 13-4158ca Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) 1. I recently had to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop because of a failed ssd. I've managed to reinstall windows 10 using a bootable USB media. 2. Install process and user...