Windows 10: Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 NEW problem with Add-Ons display

Discus and support Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 NEW problem with Add-Ons display in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Downloaded latest update for Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 for Windows 10 build #18363. After installation, I went to check if my add-ons were all up-to-date.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hasiel123, May 6, 2020.

1. hasiel123 Win User

Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 NEW problem with Add-Ons display

Downloaded latest update for Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 for Windows 10 build #18363.
    After installation, I went to check if my add-ons were all up-to-date.

When I click on Add-Ons under Tools, the Add-On Manager page opens, but nothing shows for all add-ons and extensions that I have installed previously.
    My add-on extensions all work as before.
    None of the 3 default Plug-Ins are showing also. eg. ShockWave

I can't find anything on the net about solving it.

I have sent an email to Thunderbird support about this glitch, but heard no response yet.

Your help is really appreciated!!!
    T

:)

hasiel123, May 6, 2020
  2. Access Denied, May 6, 2020
  3. Clint Win User
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Latest Thunderbird Release 68.0

None of this helps?

Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 NEW problem with Add-Ons display [​IMG]

Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 NEW problem with Add-Ons display [​IMG]

f14tomcat, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Thunderbird ver 68.8.0 NEW problem with Add-Ons display - Similar Threads - Thunderbird ver problem

2. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD ONS: I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE...
  3. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD ONS: I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE...
  4. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. MSFS2020 Add Ons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020 Add Ons: I have downloaded MSFS2020 Deluxe onto my pc using Microsoft store successfully no issues, now my problem is I have bought London city and M20r as add on and I can't download them they say its in credits, although Xbox wants the same money again for the same add on which is...
  7. Firefox And Add ons

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox And Add ons: I must admit Firefox has improved dramatically in the centuries since I last used it. However, I have installed add on FVD Speed dial (better than Vivaldi or Opera) and after a false start uninstall and reinstall, got it sorted and would like to ask now if: There is any way...
  8. what are add ons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what are add ons?: what are add ons? How to work with add ons? خزرشهر https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/what-are-add-ons/175b9818-0e26-42a6-9f3d-16be762f1c92
  9. Thunderbird Add-on Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird Add-on Problem: I have a Dell E5500 laptop that hasn't been used for a few months. I went into Thunderbird and noticed that my Theme Font and Size Changer add-on wasn't working. I reinstalled the add-on and updated Thunderbird to version 52.3.0 and the add-on to version 55.1.These are the...
  10. ThunderBird New Ver

in Browsers and Email
    ThunderBird New Ver: Thunderbird — Software made to make email easier. — Mozilla Ver. 52.5.0 98802