Windows 10: Tidy up the Start Menu/Screen in Windows 10 Tech Preview

Discus and support Tidy up the Start Menu/Screen in Windows 10 Tech Preview in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; (For 'Modern' Apps, the default ones can be hidden, others need to be uninstalled if you don't use them or wish to see them) Minute and a half vid:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Edwin New Member

Tidy up the Start Menu/Screen in Windows 10 Tech Preview

(For 'Modern' Apps, the default ones can be hidden, others need to be uninstalled if you don't use them or wish to see them)

Minute and a half vid:

Tidy Up the Start Menu or Screen - 000's library

:)

Edwin, Oct 2, 2014
  2. IstvánHarmath, Oct 2, 2014
  3. Start menu not opening

Sometimes when I start my PC, the start menu/cortana is not opening which I had to restart several times in order to pop open the start menu, and I tried looking around the web, but it was only for Windows 10 Tech preview, this is already the official release!

help????

drama90210, Oct 2, 2014
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

I'm sure you are trying to present a decent video - but again (seems most IT people are used to working with MICRO sized text) I just can't see anything apart from the remarks on your vid. This is on a fairly decent 24 inch 1080p full HD monitor.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 3, 2014
  5. Edwin New Member
    Sorry jimbo, that's the highest res they'll let me upload! *Sad
    All I can suggest is click on the 'full size' button and go to full screen. My apologies!

Tidy up the Start Menu/Screen in Windows 10 Tech Preview [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 3, 2014
  6. Stephanie Win User
    Thank you Edwin *Thumbs

Stephanie, Oct 3, 2014
  7. Edwin New Member
    Thanks guys/gals!
    As jimbo stated, it not the greatest rendering but, given the inferior frame rate of the application itself plus the multiple rendering stages to get it to your eyes, that's pretty much the best I can offer! Sorry bout that; go to full screen on the player, it helps. Also, slow the speed down if you have to on the player settings.

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Tidy up the Start Menu/Screen in Windows 10 Tech Preview - Similar Threads - Tidy Start Menu

2. Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not starting up stuck at boot menu screen: Hi everyone, my Samsung pc is stuck at boot menu screen as shown in the pic. I have come across this problem before, but I was able to use the tab button to select app menu and rectify the problem. However, this time my tab button isn't responding anymore, enter button on any...
  3. Tidy up of folders on a NAS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tidy up of folders on a NAS: I have been backing up to my NAS for a few years now. As you can imagine with differing home folder names and other changes, there are multiple copies of my user folders on there. I would like to merge these and sanitise them but I dont want to loose any files. Whats the...
  4. Start8 on Windows Tech Preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start8 on Windows Tech Preview: Well I just wanted to see what would happen if I installed Start8 on Windows 10, and it is great. I have my old windows 7 menu back and can switch back and forth to Start screen easily. With Brinks little trick about no logging to switch, I can even switch between the new...
  5. Tidy up Start up settings.

Tidy up Start up settings.: Hello, first time poster here - I am a bit of a clean freak and I have a issue that is driving me crazy, there is a few programs that are no longer installed onto my computer however still shows on the 'Start up' via Task Manager, I have attached an image of what I mean,...
  6. Windows 10 RSAT Tech Preview...

Windows 10 RSAT Tech Preview...: It appears this latest build has broken the Windows 10 RSAT eval. I get errors when installing. 2919
  7. Installing 10 tech preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing 10 tech preview: How Do I install the 10 tech preview onto the separate partition that i just created using the windows update install for tech preview 10? 3722
  8. Screen flashes at start up menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashes at start up menu: After installing Windows 10 my laptop screen is flashing during thw start up menu. Some of the icons are loaded, others are not. The screen flashes constantly. I have not attempted to go into safe mode yet. My laptop met all the requirements for an upgrage so I am frustrated...
  9. Windows 10 Tech Preview Tips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Tech Preview Tips: I have Windows 7 Home Premium x64 on my Laptop, and 8.1 x64 on our desktop. Any tips on what I should do? I don't have a USB drive or a backup CD. Should I not install it? 2389
  10. Update for Windows Tech Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Update for Windows Tech Preview: October 2014 update for Windows Tech Preview and Windows Server Tech Preview [kb3001512] Issues that are fixed in this updateIn Windows Technical Preview, certain devices do not receive firmware or driver updates. Adobe Flash update does not contain premium video...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 tidy up