Windows 10: Tienda de Microsoft App

Discus and support Tienda de Microsoft App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Estoy teniendo dificultades para ingresar a la Tienda de Microsoft. Aparece un mensaje: "Lo sentimos ocurrio algo, error desconocido".... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dulce_Cortez22, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Tienda de Microsoft App

Estoy teniendo dificultades para ingresar a la Tienda de Microsoft. Aparece un mensaje: "Lo sentimos ocurrio algo, error desconocido".

:)

Dulce_Cortez22, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Aplicación Fotos - Tienda

Hi Daniela

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

1. Did you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

2. Have you installed all pending updates?

3. Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?

4. Is the issue with only with photo app?

As per the description, I understand that you’re not able to launch Photo App on Windows 10. I will certainly help you with the issue.

Sign out from the current user account, restart the system and login to the Microsoft account and check the status. If the issue persists then go with the troubleshooter and other steps.

I would suggest you to follow the steps as mentioned below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: I would suggest you to reset Windows store.

1. Right click on start and select ‘RUN’.

2. In the Run window, type wsreset.exe and click “Ok”.

I would like to inform that as you have posted your quire in in English answer is provided in English if you need further assistance I suggest you to post in Spanish language.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Microsoft Phot App

Hi PaBluOz,

Since the language on your PC is already set to Australian English, then I suggest that you reset your Microsoft Photos app. Note that the app's data will be deleted once you reset it.

To reset the Photos app, follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Locate and select Photos from the list of apps.
    3. Click Advanced options, then click Reset.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Tienda de Microsoft App

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Tienda de Microsoft App

1. Tienda de Microsoft App - Similar Threads - Tienda Microsoft App

2. cuando intento reinstalar la tienda de microsoft no me deja y al entrar en powersell sale...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cuando intento reinstalar la tienda de microsoft no me deja y al entrar en powersell sale...: Add-AppxPackage : Error de implementación con HRESULT: 0x80073D23, Se bloqueó la operación de implementación porque no se permite la implementación de un perfil especial. Intenta iniciar sesión en una cuenta que no sea un perfil especial. Puedes intentar cerrar la sesión y...
  3. cuando intento reinstalar la tienda de microsoft no me deja y al entrar en powersell sale...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cuando intento reinstalar la tienda de microsoft no me deja y al entrar en powersell sale...: Add-AppxPackage : Error de implementación con HRESULT: 0x80073D23, Se bloqueó la operación de implementación porque no se permite la implementación de un perfil especial. Intenta iniciar sesión en una cuenta que no sea un perfil especial. Puedes intentar cerrar la sesión y...
  4. cuando intento reinstalar la tienda de microsoft no me deja y al entrar en powersell sale...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Idioma extraño en la tienda de microsoft

Idioma extraño en la tienda de microsoft: Quiero compra una suscripción y me aparece esto. ¿Qué significa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idioma-extra%C3%B1o-en-la-tienda-de-microsoft/f348835c-4c1e-46c5-a01f-1ca6f7679b30
  6. Idioma extraño en la tienda de microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idioma extraño en la tienda de microsoft: Quiero compra una suscripción y me aparece esto. ¿Qué significa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idioma-extra%C3%B1o-en-la-tienda-de-microsoft/f348835c-4c1e-46c5-a01f-1ca6f7679b30
  7. Idioma extraño en la tienda de microsoft

8. De-duplicate app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    De-duplicate app: Need de duplicate a list of words with a press of a button Can windows 10 do this? How? Here's example of 1/100th of the list Life of Walter Mitty Before Sunrise Wild Way In Bruges Motorcycle Diaries Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of Desert Midnight in Paris...
  9. compre 2800 pavos en la tienda de microsoft, tengo mi cuenta vinculada de xbox a epic games...

compre 2800 pavos en la tienda de microsoft, tengo mi cuenta vinculada de xbox a epic games...: realizar la compra de 2800 pavos y en el soporte de juegos épicos me dijeron que soporte de microsoft deberia resolverlo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compre-2800-pavos-en-la-tienda-de-microsoft-tengo/98c739c7-2b52-429b-8485-7af90682e99f
  10. Cache dañada de la tienda de windows 10

Cache dañada de la tienda de windows 10: Buen día, hoy intente abrir la tienda de windows y no se abrió la aplicación. Intente de todo, restablecer la aplicación, cambiar la hora y descargue la herramienta de windows y me apareció que la cache de la aplicación esta dañada....