Windows 10: Tile App being flagged as Virus

Discus and support Tile App being flagged as Virus in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tile App is being flagged by Windows 11 Pro as a virus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Hilford2, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Tile App being flagged as Virus

Tile App is being flagged by Windows 11 Pro as a virus

:)

James Hilford2, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Tile App being flagged as Virus :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Live tiles not working on my new laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist with all the Live tiles icon?
    • Are you able to view the different app’s tiles icon on Start menu?
    I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if issue gets resolved:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Right click on the Tiles and click “turn live tile on”.
    • Repeat step 2 on the desired tiles.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Tile App being flagged as Virus

Windows 10 Mail App Live Tile Won't Update!

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

We would like to know if you are receiving the new Emails in Mail app.

Let’s turn the live tile option to off and then again to on and check. Follow the steps provided below.

• Right click on the Mail app.
    • Go to more options.
    • Click on Turn live tile off/on.

After turning it off, I suggest you to turn it on again and check. Follow the above steps to turn it on.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter on your computer from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Tile App being flagged as Virus

1. Tile App being flagged as Virus - Similar Threads - Tile App being

2. PDF down loads not working - being flagged as having a virus threat ... Failed - Virus scan...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF down loads not working - being flagged as having a virus threat ... Failed - Virus scan...: Tried down loading a turbo tax PDF file of my return and am getting the message failed virus scan failed. I removed McAfee anitirus, still not working. Tried down loading bank statement as a pdf, getting same error. Also got it on another site. Only started happening a couple...
  3. PDF down loads not working - being flagged as having a virus threat ... Failed - Virus scan...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF down loads not working - being flagged as having a virus threat ... Failed - Virus scan...: Tried down loading a turbo tax PDF file of my return and am getting the message failed virus scan failed. I removed McAfee anitirus, still not working. Tried down loading bank statement as a pdf, getting same error. Also got it on another site. Only started happening a couple...
  4. OneDriveUpdateTask.exe being flagged as malicious

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDriveUpdateTask.exe being flagged as malicious: Hello, my PC is constantly executing the file "OneDriveUpdateTask.exe", which is creating temporary files that are being flagged as malicious by my antivirus software. I'm not sure if these are actually malicious or false flagged. Thank you for your time....
  5. OneDriveUpdateTask.exe being flagged as malicious

OneDriveUpdateTask.exe being flagged as malicious: Hello, my PC is constantly executing the file "OneDriveUpdateTask.exe", which is creating temporary files that are being flagged as malicious by my antivirus software. I'm not sure if these are actually malicious or false flagged. Thank you for your time....
  6. OneDriveUpdateTask.exe being flagged as malicious

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Tile App being flagged as Virus

Tile App being flagged as Virus: Tile App is being flagged by Windows 11 Pro as a virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tile-app-being-flagged-as-virus/53636fc9-6814-423a-adf6-b9de01892a55
  8. Criteria for being flagged as Virus/HackTool

Criteria for being flagged as Virus/HackTool: Hi, this is a question for the AV team at Msft:So I have a side project: gsudo a sudo for windows. It is a convenience tool to cherry pick which commands to elevate. I am very open about what risks the user faces when using the tool. All open source and releases are signed...
  9. Security essentials flagging my excel doc as being a virus

Security essentials flagging my excel doc as being a virus: After a recent 365 update 3/17, I have an Excel doc with VBA and Macros that Security Essentials is flagging as a virus. It deleted and/or disabled all of the macros and vba code and will not allow me to upload the backup file from a thumb drive. The excel doc has been...
  10. LAA Flag Being Ignored.

in Windows 10 Customization
    LAA Flag Being Ignored.: I'm on Windows 10 1803 and am trying to apply the LAA flag to an older application. The flag is being applied but not handled. The application still runs out of memory at about 2 Gb's instead of 4 as it should. Using a tool to view current flags it shows that it is applied...