Windows 10: Tile disabled in an Users account

Discus and support Tile disabled in an Users account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10130 and I updated it. I have created an Users account, and clicking on the Start, I noticed... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by balubeto, Jun 25, 2015.

1. balubeto Win User

Tile disabled in an Users account

Hi

I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10130 and I updated it.

I have created an Users account, and clicking on the Start, I noticed that most of the tiles (including that of the Store (beta)) are not enabled. Why?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Jun 25, 2015

2. My Office Problem

My computer has been rebooted a number of times, My Office is not pinned as a tile, but listed on the left side of the tiles and the Windows app troubleshooter only said that the user account control was disabled and fixed, I rebooted, but My Office is
    still there.

Jack Smook, Jun 25, 2015
  3. Microsoft Edge

In the new local user account, Microsoft Edge allowed me to pin gmail and facebook to the start page and when I click on those tiles, the gmail account and facebook account, as applicable, open up the way those tiles used to work in my user account. The
    tiles continue to not work in my user account. What, if anything, does this tell us? Thanks

ScottHuebl, Jun 25, 2015
  4. Tile disabled in an Users account

Local account or Live ID login?

alphanumeric, Jun 25, 2015
  5. balubeto Win User
    Microsoft account.

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Jun 25, 2015
  6. There's your answer. The Store and most Modern UI Apps require Live ID login to work.

alphanumeric, Jun 25, 2015
  7. What do you mean by not enabled?
    They don't launch or they're not pinned to the Start Screen?

A Microsoft account is a Live ID - they just changed the name.

balubeto should be able to use the universal apps. There have been some reports about using a PIN to sign-in, but I'll wait for a clarification from balubeto on not enabled before chasing other things.

Slartybart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Tile disabled in an Users account

1. Tile disabled in an Users account - Similar Threads - Tile disabled Users

2. User account is disabled when locking the computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User account is disabled when locking the computer: I have a lab with 10 VMs and 1 domain server. One of the virtual machines has its user account disabled every time I lock the computer or close the remote connection. All VMs have the same domain policy. Do you have any idea what might be happening?...
  3. User account is disabled when locking the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account is disabled when locking the computer: I have a lab with 10 VMs and 1 domain server. One of the virtual machines has its user account disabled every time I lock the computer or close the remote connection. All VMs have the same domain policy. Do you have any idea what might be happening?...
  4. User account is disabled when locking the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disabling User Account Control Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabling User Account Control Settings: I changed Administrator to All Users and I am getting these pop ups. How can I re-introduce Administrative Rights in User Accounts? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-user-account-control-settings/d20b5339-ebe0-42db-b261-310dbc13043f
  6. User account got disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account got disabled: When I am log in it say my administrator account got disabled. But I could open in safe mode. What should i do to solve my problem. Please someone will help me out....
  7. Admin and User account disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin and User account disabled: I have a gaming PC with Windows 10 enterprise... I know very little about Computers and have been running windows XP up until two months ago when my PC died on me... Installed some games and one of them wanted access via the Administrator. So, I logged in for the very...
  8. User account settings corrupt Windows 10 Weather live tile

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account settings corrupt Windows 10 Weather live tile: I noticed this the previous time I installed Windows 10 - after setting up the weather app and selecting my location, there was a message something like "You have changed your settings while signed out. Would you like to merge these settings with your account?" It doesn't...
  9. How to disable a user account in W10 Home?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable a user account in W10 Home?: I know I can't access the local users and groups policy in this version, but I can't figure on how to -temporarily- disable my kid's user account so that it cannot be logged in. Thanks! 23964
  10. User account disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account disabled: On the login screen, I see my username and photo. I enter my pin, but then it tells me "This user cannot login because this account is disabled." If I enter my password instead, it tells me the password is wrong. I've tried rebooting into Safe Mode and checking the users (it...