Windows 10: tile live updates

Discus and support tile live updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason not all my apps are updating live like they should be. Like my cnn app; and the sports app that came with 10 already installed as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt Siegel, Jun 16, 2015.

1. tile live updates

For some reason not all my apps are updating live like they should be. Like my cnn app; and the sports app that came with 10 already installed as well as the money app and Im sure there are some others Im missing right now. Are these known issues that still exist; or should i just uninstall and reinstall the apps that arent working and try it that way?

:)

Matt Siegel, Jun 16, 2015

2. live tile

i am getting tired of live tiles ! they are not updating !

every app that has live tile capability stops updating after 2 or 3 days !

htc hub, weatherbug, weatherduck, beez, smart tile, ... they are not updating ! whats the purpose of live tile when they are not updating ?!

Farshadatis, Jun 16, 2015
  3. Marketplace tile, number of updates

I have the same problem with my Lumia 800. Live tile updates for updates in the marketplace are sometimes showned but most of the time they don't appear until you click on the app in the marketplace.

I have no idea how these live tiles just work and that is something that Microsoft has to communicate with their customers, since now for me it seems the tiles just don't work.

Facebook live tile never showed my updates, the app gave me toast messages though but no live tile updates. The whole live tile thing is bugged.

divino---01, Jun 16, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

tile live updates

In File explorer's address bar or the run dialog or an admin command prompt(your choice) type wsreset and then resync your licenses in the green app store. See if that helps.

Cliff S, Jun 16, 2015
  5. I cant get the green app store to show my installed apps; it just keeps giving me the spinning circle.

Matt Siegel, Jun 17, 2015
  6. Cant get apps to sync to store either. Just keep getting spinning circle. Please assist.

Matt Siegel, Jun 17, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    Have you done the Windows Store Reset- wsreset? It will open the store spin a bit then show you the store. If that doesn't work, or you're having problems try opening an Admin Command Prompt and copy & paste Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup&sfc/scannow&Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth&sfc/scannow&pause into it and let it run through. Depending on your disk type and size it can take quite a while, but you can still use your PC while it's processing. When it's done reboot. and then try the store again.

Cliff S, Jun 17, 2015
  8. tile live updates

Actually; I finally got the store to work properly; but now for some reason; the apps i want to download are taking forever to download. whats up with this? another bug perhaps?

Matt Siegel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

tile live updates

1. tile live updates - Similar Threads - tile live updates

2. Live tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tiles: What does the Movies and TV live tile actually do? It's just sitting there doing nothing even after I've added my videos. I even tried resizing it lmao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles/1b2082a0-7a16-47ea-9685-ff3fc6ef2506
  3. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Live tiles don't work when the screen set on a custom scale. Like 110%. Actually they work if the tile's size is medium, but if it is different than the medium it doesn't. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  4. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Advice please ! It is better to have the live tiles in Windows 10 turned off for better performance ? What tiles if any should be turned on and why ? I seem to think my laptop boots up quicker with most of my live tiles turned off ! Brian...
  5. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  6. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  7. Live tiles not updating

Live tiles not updating: Live tiles do not update for several days - is this a known problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/live-tiles-not-updating/42c8dbff-1ada-4b95-83d2-d0a1ed49e047
  8. Sporadic Live Tile Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sporadic Live Tile Updates: Hi, Okay, I understand that Live Tile updates for third-party apps can and will vary. But when it comes to certain standard/system apps, I would expect to always see their Live Tile functionality in effect. Both my Weather and Calendar apps are "stuck" on their Title...
  9. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Just upgraded to windows 10 and the live tiles do not work any ideas what to do? 9255
  10. Live tiles

Live tiles: Just curious. If I open my start menu the live tiles like store, weather and news do their thing. Cycling through. But after a a while they stop updating and show a static picture or piece of info. Is that how it should be? I would prefer they were on a repeatable loop. Is...