Windows 10: Tile option not working in Wallpaper on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Tile option not working in Wallpaper on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Some Windows users reported that they cannot Tile their wallpaper across a screen or multiple screens as the Tile option is not working for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 6, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Tile option not working in Wallpaper on Windows 11/10

Tile option not working in Wallpaper on Windows 11/10 [​IMG]
    Some Windows users reported that they cannot Tile their wallpaper across a screen or multiple screens as the Tile option is not working for Wallpapers. This option is used to set the same but repeated multiple times to fit a screen or numerous screens. However, when we click on the Tile option when setting a […]

This article Tile option not working in Wallpaper on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 6, 2023

2. Live tiles not working Windows 10

I tried your suggestions, but when I got to the 'Apps & Features' list, none of my tiles were listed.

Thank-you for trying to help.

DorothyFabi, Jun 6, 2023
  3. JackPlatt Win User
    Live tiles not working Windows 10

I am running the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. The steps below may work for other builds as well:

Another thing to try:

• Type Apps and Features in the Cortana Search Box.
    • Select that from the list.
    • Scroll down to the first tile that is not working.
    • Select "Advanced Options."
    • Select "Reset."
    • Wait for the tile to reset/repair itself.
    • Close out of that Window.
    • Now try to launch the repaired tile and see if it works.
    • Repeat the above process for each tile that does not work.
    • Note you may have to wait for a minute or so for the tile(s) to start working again.

Jack

JackPlatt, Jun 6, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

1. Tile option not working in Wallpaper on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Tile option working

2. Windows 11 - Wallpaper changes to tiled after logging on after a previous user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Wallpaper changes to tiled after logging on after a previous user: Occasionally when my nephew has finished playing a game and I log on to my user login, my wallpaper picture changes from "centered" to "tile". If I change it back, it will center the image, but then if I switch the image, it tiles again. The only way to fix it is to restart....
  3. Windows 11 - Wallpaper changes to tiled after logging on after a previous user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Wallpaper changes to tiled after logging on after a previous user: Occasionally when my nephew has finished playing a game and I log on to my user login, my wallpaper picture changes from "centered" to "tile". If I change it back, it will center the image, but then if I switch the image, it tiles again. The only way to fix it is to restart....
  4. Live tiles are not working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Live tiles are not working on Windows 10.: I tried multiple ways, ran troubleshoot etc, but no help. I tried creating a new user, and for that user, Live Tiles are working fine. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles-are-not-working-on-windows-10/3ba82c0b-8b63-476d-8462-473a44b8fd37
  5. Live tiles are not working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tiles are not working on Windows 10.: I tried multiple ways, ran troubleshoot etc, but no help. I tried creating a new user, and for that user, Live Tiles are working fine. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles-are-not-working-on-windows-10/3ba82c0b-8b63-476d-8462-473a44b8fd37
  6. Live tiles are not working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows Wallpaper Tiling not working

Windows Wallpaper Tiling not working: I run a 4 monitor setup, 3 being 23 inch Lenovo and the 4th being my Surface Pro 7. After update 1909, I noticed my wallpaper tiling has changed and I can't get it to work right. Some background. I have run this same setup for years on different versions of Windows and...
  8. Windows 10 live tiles not working

Windows 10 live tiles not working: Hi, like numerous questions have already pointed out, wide or big live tiles in Windows 10's start menue don't work in custom scaling (just medium tiles update fine). Windows build: 1803 Custom scaling: 115% Setting up a new user doesn't help, as like troubleshooting...
  9. Windows 10 wallpaper Slideshow not working

Windows 10 wallpaper Slideshow not working: After the last Windows update, desktop slideshow is not working. I tried even after a clean installation of Win 10 Pro 64bit. If the time is set to 1 min, then the wallpapers are changing. However, if it is 10 min, then after one change of wallpaper, it is not moving to the...
  10. Missing Tiles Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Tiles Option: I have a folder named My CD's, which has over 2600 sub folders. I want to set the View globally for all the subfolders to Tiles, but there is no option to do so in the View tab. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem. 106979