Windows 10: Tiles and deleting them all at once

Discus and support Tiles and deleting them all at once in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to remove all the tile in the start menu at once, Thank you , JOhn 146615 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RBCC, Dec 16, 2019.

1. RBCC Win User

Tiles and deleting them all at once

Is there a way to remove all the tile in the start menu at once, Thank you , JOhn

:)

2. Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Dec 16, 2019
  3. msuned Win User
    how do i delete the outlook tile after deleting the connection ?

I tried this: To delete an email account

• On Start, flick left to the App list, tap Settings

Tiles and deleting them all at once start-icon-settings.png
      , and then tap
      Email + accounts.

• Tap and hold the account you want to delete from your phone, tap Delete, and then tap
      Delete again.
    In step #2 there is no delete option for the OUTLOOK tile.

Thanks,

Ned

msuned, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Tiles and deleting them all at once

Linking external e mail accounts to the Mail tile in Window's 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to delete and existing account that is added in Mail Tile App.

• Open the Mail Tile App.
    • Click on the Gear icon in the left bottom corner.
    • Select “Accounts” from the list.
    • Select the Account which needs to be deleted and click on “Delete”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Tiles and deleting them all at once

1. Tiles and deleting them all at once - Similar Threads - Tiles deleting once

2. Can I Delete "Recent Files" All At Once?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I Delete "Recent Files" All At Once?: In my Windows 11 File Explorer there's a file called "Recent Files" that saves all of my recent files. When that list gets long is there a way to delete ALL of the files at once instead of one at a time? Thanks, Mark...
  3. Can I Delete "Recent Files" All At Once?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Delete "Recent Files" All At Once?: In my Windows 11 File Explorer there's a file called "Recent Files" that saves all of my recent files. When that list gets long is there a way to delete ALL of the files at once instead of one at a time? Thanks, Mark...
  4. Can't delete tiles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete tiles: Hi, I took a screen shot of my problem . Does anyone know what is going on here? Theses png file's just showed up and I can't delete them! thank you for your help.[ATTACH]...
  5. Tiles and where to copy them..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tiles and where to copy them..: First of all i have several Tiles on my desktop ,and where do I copy them so they show up in the start menu in Windows 10. Also how do I nest tiles and put shortcuts in the last ones? I can't find any info on this! John...
  6. sticky notes - cannot minimize all of them at once!

in Windows 10 Customization
    sticky notes - cannot minimize all of them at once!: Something bad happened to sticky notes since last update. its literally not usable like this. am i the only one experience this bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-cannot-minimize-all-of-them-at-once/11c95ebe-b589-43b1-a6c3-778406572998
  7. HELP Recover Deleted Downloads ALL OF THEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP Recover Deleted Downloads ALL OF THEM: When I was doing a disk cleanup I accidentally deleted all of my downloads. Does anyone know how I can recover them myself? I don't $50 to pay for some program. No they are not in the trash bin. THANKS in Advance. Desperate to get them back there were hundreds of my...
  8. All of my files got deleted by an update ... all of them

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All of my files got deleted by an update ... all of them: I was just playing a game and suddenly Windows start an update...automatically...without my permission...After it was done I was greeted with a black desktop with nothing but recycle bin on it. Not only that but when I said all my files got deleted... I meant all... Even...
  9. Start Menu Live Tiles All Of Them Stopped Being Live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu Live Tiles All Of Them Stopped Being Live: Guys, Out from the sky, all my Start Menu Live Tiles stopped being live. Did not touch a thing. Windows 10 x32, 1709 16299.334 Do not have a Restore Point. Could you please help me to bring them alive again. It also influenced that my Mail App pinned to taskbar does...
  10. Blank Tiles, how to fix them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Tiles, how to fix them?: As the title states I'm suffering a severe case of blank tiles heavily impacting my happiness factor: [img] Ignore the missing one in the Multimedia Libraries section - That one had an 18+ restriction ;] What I'm talking about are the solid green and grey ones. The...