Windows 10: Tiles and where to copy them..

Discus and support Tiles and where to copy them.. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; First of all i have several Tiles on my desktop ,and where do I copy them so they show up in the start menu in Windows 10. Also how do I nest tiles... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElectricalBanana, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Tiles and where to copy them..

First of all i have several Tiles on my desktop ,and where do I copy them so they show up in the start menu in Windows 10. Also how do I nest tiles and put shortcuts in the last ones? I can't find any info on this!

John

:)

ElectricalBanana, Apr 5, 2020

2. Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Apr 5, 2020
  3. how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Tiles and where to copy them..

Live tiles not working on my new laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist with all the Live tiles icon?
    • Are you able to view the different app’s tiles icon on Start menu?
    I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if issue gets resolved:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Right click on the Tiles and click “turn live tile on”.
    • Repeat step 2 on the desired tiles.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Tiles and where to copy them..

1. Tiles and where to copy them.. - Similar Threads - Tiles where copy

2. tiles, where are my tiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tiles, where are my tiles?: A while back, my perfectly running windows 10 was updated with Edge, not my doing!! Since then, I lost tiles! Windows 10 was so easy, turn on cpu, sign in and go to the startup page, full of tiles. Click one and go to my bank or watch a favorite music video or go to favorite...
  3. tiles, where are my tiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tiles, where are my tiles?: A while back, my perfectly running windows 10 was updated with Edge, not my doing!! Since then, I lost tiles! Windows 10 was so easy, turn on cpu, sign in and go to the startup page, full of tiles. Click one and go to my bank or watch a favorite music video or go to favorite...
  4. tiles, where are my tiles?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Tiles and deleting them all at once

Tiles and deleting them all at once: Is there a way to remove all the tile in the start menu at once, Thank you , JOhn 146615
  6. Windows 10: Tiles don't stay where I put them in the Start menu.

Windows 10: Tiles don't stay where I put them in the Start menu.: The tiles in my Start menu never stay in one place. They slide far down below the taskbar and I have to scroll down to fish them out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-tiles-dont-stay-where-i-put-them-in-the/67c185b6-cd16-459b-b8a0-ecf7c6a35d7a
  7. Live tiles are not working. How to fix them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tiles are not working. How to fix them?: I installed these analog live tile clocks from the Microsoft Store but they don't work. Live tiles in general don't work in my start menu. Maybe I disabled them earlier with a registry tweak or something, I don't remember. [img] 127942
  8. How to copy the tiles on MS 10 so I can move them to another computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to copy the tiles on MS 10 so I can move them to another computer: I would like to be able to locate and copy the MS 10 tiles so I can transfer them to another computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-copy-the-tiles-on-ms-10-so-i-can-move-them/6c058176-7a0a-4354-a159-5b93c1ea032c"
  9. Where do copies go?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where do copies go?: Just a simple question. In my Documents Directory, I can select an individual file or a folder with multiple files in it. If I right click on it, I get the option to Copy (among others). If I choose Copy, nothing seems to happen ? Did it copy? And if it did where did they...
  10. Blank Tiles, how to fix them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Tiles, how to fix them?: As the title states I'm suffering a severe case of blank tiles heavily impacting my happiness factor: [img] Ignore the missing one in the Multimedia Libraries section - That one had an 18+ restriction ;] What I'm talking about are the solid green and grey ones. The...