Windows 10: Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.

Discus and support Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LARRYLARSON1, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.

Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.

:)

LARRYLARSON1, Oct 24, 2020

2. Start Menu left margin icons - expanded?

Is there a way to customize the Windows 10 start menu to always expand the left margin icons? There are three lines at the top left corner that can expand the left margin outward, but it collapses afterwards. I'd prefer to get rid of the alphabetized scroll list altogether and just have the expanded margin with text instead of the icons. Thanks.

Tiles are in left margin.  I want them on the bottom. [​IMG]

Dick Jagger, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.

Tile fixing

This what we used before to arrange the tiles to our liking. Now when we restart the computer all tiles are stacked on the left and NOT how we left them. Something has changed. Is there some way to "lock" the tiles in the way we we left them?

Sandgnattoo, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.

1. Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom. - Similar Threads - Tiles are left

2. White Pages on the bottom left of desktop icons, how do I remove them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Pages on the bottom left of desktop icons, how do I remove them?: I restarted my PC one day and these little white pages showed up on the bottom left of all my desktop icons, does anyone know how to get rid of them?...
  3. White Pages on the bottom left of desktop icons, how do I remove them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Pages on the bottom left of desktop icons, how do I remove them?: I restarted my PC one day and these little white pages showed up on the bottom left of all my desktop icons, does anyone know how to get rid of them?...
  4. White Pages on the bottom left of desktop icons, how do I remove them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I move my left margin?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I move my left margin?: How to I move my left margin to the left so that programs are displayed properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-left-margin/9733b993-2bf6-4fba-841d-71a2f3d5c110
  6. Start Menu left margin icons - expanded?

Start Menu left margin icons - expanded?: Is there a way to customize the Windows 10 start menu to always expand the left margin icons? There are three lines at the top left corner that can expand the left margin outward, but it collapses afterwards. I'd prefer to get rid of the alphabetized scroll list altogether...
  7. I want to decrease the size of the text and alter the left margin, have tried everything...

I want to decrease the size of the text and alter the left margin, have tried everything...: I want to decrease size of text, ad alter the left margin, I have tried everything advised with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-decrease-the-size-of-the-text-and-alter/2d273e0d-d2af-4ad0-85f9-83341bf43407
  8. Why are there symbols on the bottom left of my icons and how to I remove them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are there symbols on the bottom left of my icons and how to I remove them?: Here is one screenshot where gray squares cover up part of the icons, it does this to almost all of my thumbnails and I'd like to get rid of them. By the way, I am using Windows 10 Home 64bit Insider Edition Build: 183621 if that helps. [ATTACH]...
  9. How do I remove the margin from the tiles in start menu.

How do I remove the margin from the tiles in start menu.: Is there a way to remove the margin, the gaps, between the tiles in the start menu? [img] Right now my start menu looks like this, but I want to remove the gap between the squares to make it look like a white sheet with icons on it. I cannot find a setting for this in the...
  10. brackets of any kind to the left of the margin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    brackets of any kind to the left of the margin: I am trying to place brackets of any kind to the left of the margin in a Word 2010 document. In the image below, I would like to place the bracket from the words "Si viniera, me" to the words "buy you a house." Is this possible in Word 2010? [ATTACH]...