Windows 10: Tiles don't change accent colour from main blue

Discus and support Tiles don't change accent colour from main blue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi! Just got my new laptop yesterday and I upgraded it to Windows 10. After the upgrade finished, I wanted to personalise it by changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/paveldichev, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Tiles don't change accent colour from main blue

Tiles don't change accent colour from main blue ncTVm3SPC_2zzVXJk9Bzf1zBHxAPENfmoVKKH6nyuIU.jpg

Hi! Just got my new laptop yesterday and I upgraded it to Windows 10. After the upgrade finished, I wanted to personalise it by changing the accent colour but some programs in the start menu (mainly the ones with the new icons) remain blue. I haven't used a PC in a while but they should be somewhat transparent, right? I have also tried the sfc /scannow command but no corrupted files were found. The Windows version I'm on is 2004.

Any ideas how to fix it? Not that it's interfering with my work but it's bugging me.

https://preview.redd.it/gc2p50adj4s...bp&s=099403eb942cce63196a3f32b18b2c6011514e92

submitted by /u/paveldichev
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/paveldichev, Oct 9, 2020

2. Can`t change lockscreen and colour on the tiles!

Hi Vesa-JuhaniMajava;

What's happen when you try to change colour and select the new colour tile? Do you get any message or just does not change colour?

Please check the steps on the steps on the links below and let us know when the issue occur.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/start/change-accent-color-or-background-theme

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ie/how-to/wp8/basics/personalize-my-lock-screen

Regards,

Gianpaolo L., Oct 9, 2020
  3. Harryzac Win User
    Accent Colour Not Changing

Hi,

I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago, and I have my background changing automatically every 10 minutes. I also have set the option to change my accent colour with my background, but the accent colour won't change! For it to change, I have to lock
    the laptop and unlock it again, or turn the accent colour option off and on again.

My drivers are all up to date, and I have tried reinstalling them. I have the latest version of Windows too. My brother has the exact same laptop as me, and the exact same driver versions (we compared), and his accent colour changes fine.

I'd appreciate some help with this.

Thanks! Tiles don't change accent colour from main blue :)

Harryzac, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Tiles don't change accent colour from main blue

Tile colours

Most of my tiles seem to be in the accent colour. How do I get tiles to Sta in their original colours?

JennyTaylor-May, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Tiles don't change accent colour from main blue

1. Tiles don't change accent colour from main blue - Similar Threads - Tiles don't change

2. Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent colour does not show on Start Menu tiles.: As you can see in the screenshot, the preview at the top of the screen shows the start menu should have a grey background with blue accented tiles. However, the accent colour does not show on the start menu tiles, instead everything is grey,I have tried all combinations of...
  3. How can I change the colour of the blue tiles for windows apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the colour of the blue tiles for windows apps?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pelpeh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhr0lx/how_can_i_change_the_colour_of_the_blue_tiles_for/
  4. Windows Accent Colour

Windows Accent Colour: I have been trying for days to change my windows accent and taskbar colour in personalization to a custom colour #E09EBB but everytime I change it, it would just revert back to the default grey/blackish colour of the dark mode. I have tried disabling the theme syncs but to no...
  5. Change the colour of a tile in the start menu?

Change the colour of a tile in the start menu?: Hey, So I tried to pin the Elite Dangerous launcher to my start menu, turns out to be white or very light grey, which breaks the entire grey / dark scheme I have going on. I tried creating an 'EDLaunch.VisualElementsManifest.xml' with these parameters; <Application...
  6. Separate login UI colour from accent colour?

Separate login UI colour from accent colour?: I've set my accent colour to red but this means that the 'logging in' and 'shutting down' screens are the same colour and I hate it. I want them to be black whilst still keeping my Desktop theme and accent colour red. Is this possible via registry editing? Thanks in advance...
  7. Accent colour disabling

Accent colour disabling: Just downloaded the new Bing Wallpaper app, and it changed my accent colour settings to a bright gold colour. I can't find a way to change it back to the default lack of accent colour that I've gotten used to for the past 4 years of using this computer. Is there a fix, or is...
  8. New Microsoft App Icons - Tile Accent Colour

New Microsoft App Icons - Tile Accent Colour: Hello The new Windows icon designs are starting to grow on me but I have noticed that the tile background for them is stuck on bright blue, regardless of the accent color selected in the Personalization settings. This is affecting tiles Mail, Calendar, Alarms & Clock,...
  9. Changing the task bar accent colour

Changing the task bar accent colour: After updating to build 1903, I'm trying to change the accent colour for the taskbar. There are 2 options under "Show the accent colour on the following surfaces". I can select the "Title bars and window borders" option OK but the "Start, taskbar and action centre" option...
  10. Accent colour from background 'off' + colour lost after resume

Accent colour from background 'off' + colour lost after resume: Hi, I'm using the Aerolite theme with Aeroglass, and want a consistent colour for the borders. So I set accent colour from background 'off' and choose the colour. Fine so far. Now that's ok if I log off and on. But if I sleep or hibernate (not personally *chuckle) and...