Windows 10: tiles

Discus and support tiles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why am I losing my tiles---one day they are there the next some are gone. 19694 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robert, Aug 27, 2015.

1. robert Win User

tiles

Why am I losing my tiles---one day they are there the next some are gone.

:)

robert, Aug 27, 2015
  2. HandyR Win User

Live Tiles settings for Nokia Lumia 735.

The biggest tile size has a width of two normal sized tiles.

If you are enabeling the "show more tiles" option you get a third tile colum. The biggest tile size width is always two tiles. This is why tile is not covering the whole display width. So if you would like to have big tiles covering 100% screen width you
    have to diasable the "show more tiles" option.

HandyR, Aug 27, 2015
  3. How to Pin Microsoft Camera App to start screen on Lumia 640

Install Wiztiles (Free)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/wiztiles/9wzdncrfhmx5

then:

- create tile

- design: design the tile (font/back tile, icons, pictures, colors, titles)

- task: choose tile task -> select: camera

- save the tile

- saved tiles: tap and hold the camera tile -> pin to start

Alan_Stone, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

tiles

1. tiles - Similar Threads - tiles

2. Windows 10 Live tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Live tile: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Pro, and i'm not getting the live tile feed. For some apps only. (Microsoft store, Photo,etc) Please help me to fix this issue. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tile/b6167eb7-5c19-4d27-90ba-9d046c4ac1b6"
  3. Can Apps appear as pinned tiled when not installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Apps appear as pinned tiled when not installed?: My wife just got a new dell laptop. Im pretty experienced with cleaning up a new PC, including built-in apps, but there are at least 3 game apps that are showing up on the start menu as pins that I cannot seem to unsinstall. I hate opening apps that are possible ad-ware, even...
  4. My live tiles disappeared and I'm only seeing a taskbar on the display How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My live tiles disappeared and I'm only seeing a taskbar on the display How can I fix this?: live tiles disappeared. Now only taskbar on display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-live-tiles-disappeared-and-im-only-seeing-a/b11757b8-25f3-48c4-b62a-7ed8a03fb326
  5. Windows 10 background reverting to picture and tiled fit

Windows 10 background reverting to picture and tiled fit: Windows 10 background reverting to picture from slideshow as well as tiled fit instead of just "fit". This happens throughout the day and not after a reboot/restart....
  6. Microsoft store tile stopped being "live" last week

Microsoft store tile stopped being "live" last week: Win 10 home Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.503) All available updates applied. No disk errors. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth sfc/scannow And no viruses or malware. I run...
  7. Multiple Tiled Images Desktop Background

Multiple Tiled Images Desktop Background: Hello all, Ive hit a bit of a puzzle and was wondering if anyone can help. I Have a dual monitor setup, one landscape 27inch monitor and one portrait 24 inch monitor. I have custom backgrounds on my desktop but the portrait monitor has black bits top and bottom. I know that...
  8. How to change the Photo Live Tile images in Windows 10 desktop?

How to change the Photo Live Tile images in Windows 10 desktop?: My question is the similar to what is discussed here, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-so-you-change-the-rotating-photo-tile-images/9f98433c-7116-4eb4-8b8e-47e1a712c7e6 For me, the same five photos scroll in Photos Live Tile. Doing a search, I...
  9. Please help me fix my MAPS and MICROSOFT STORE live tiles

Please help me fix my MAPS and MICROSOFT STORE live tiles: These 2 live tiles have never worked for me. I have other live tiles that work fine. But not MAPS or MICROSOFT STORE. I have unpinned and repinned. I have also tried both resetting and terminating/restarting. None have worked. I have also tried the below from this query...
  10. Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !: Hello, My Mail app live is not working, I tried reinstall it, reset it, but the tile is not liven even if I got emails the notification does not appear *Huh. Note : I have the latest version of windows 10 64 bit. 132441