Windows 10: tiles

Discus and support tiles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why am I losing my tiles---one day they are there the next some are gone. 19694 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robert, Aug 27, 2015.

1. robert Win User

tiles

Why am I losing my tiles---one day they are there the next some are gone.

:)

robert, Aug 27, 2015
  2. HandyR Win User

Live Tiles settings for Nokia Lumia 735.

The biggest tile size has a width of two normal sized tiles.

If you are enabeling the "show more tiles" option you get a third tile colum. The biggest tile size width is always two tiles. This is why tile is not covering the whole display width. So if you would like to have big tiles covering 100% screen width you
    have to diasable the "show more tiles" option.

HandyR, Aug 27, 2015
  3. How to Pin Microsoft Camera App to start screen on Lumia 640

Install Wiztiles (Free)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/wiztiles/9wzdncrfhmx5

then:

- create tile

- design: design the tile (font/back tile, icons, pictures, colors, titles)

- task: choose tile task -> select: camera

- save the tile

- saved tiles: tap and hold the camera tile -> pin to start

Alan_Stone, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

tiles

1. tiles - Similar Threads - tiles

2. Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10: I have always been able to pin my choice of most used files to tiles e.g. workbooks to the Excel tile on the Start menu and documents to the Word tile on the Start menu. This stopped working and now the tiles show only my most recently opened files in the tile list and whilst...
  3. Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10: I have always been able to pin my choice of most used files to tiles e.g. workbooks to the Excel tile on the Start menu and documents to the Word tile on the Start menu. This stopped working and now the tiles show only my most recently opened files in the tile list and whilst...
  4. Cannot pin files to a Start menu tile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...: I have worked every possible combination and the green set of tiles reaches 0 before a possible solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-majong-for-april-10-2024-the-lightning/3f818406-7148-4f06-be62-160dfcefa6d0
  6. Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...

Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...: I have worked every possible combination and the green set of tiles reaches 0 before a possible solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-majong-for-april-10-2024-the-lightning/3f818406-7148-4f06-be62-160dfcefa6d0
  7. Microsoft Majong for April 10, 2024 the Lightning Tile Game on the Daily Challenge. Is it...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Devices tile crashing Settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices tile crashing Settings.: Whenever I click on the Devices tile in Settings, settings just crashes. I have already tried repairing it, nothing. I also tried resetting settings and also nothing. I need a fix to this urgently. I am currently running Windows 11 Pro, version: Dev. And the OS build is...
  9. Devices tile crashing Settings.

Devices tile crashing Settings.: Whenever I click on the Devices tile in Settings, settings just crashes. I have already tried repairing it, nothing. I also tried resetting settings and also nothing. I need a fix to this urgently. I am currently running Windows 11 Pro, version: Dev. And the OS build is...
  10. Windows 11: File explorer stuck in CONTENT view and i cant revert to TILES view

Windows 11: File explorer stuck in CONTENT view and i cant revert to TILES view: Hello, around a week ago my file explorer home screen changed the view from TILES to CONTENT even tho the view window still showed it as TILES, restarting file explorer several times or restarting the file explorer in task manager didnt help, updating the system, reverting...