Windows 10: tiles

Discus and support tiles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why am I losing my tiles---one day they are there the next some are gone. 19694 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robert, Aug 27, 2015.

1. robert Win User

tiles

Why am I losing my tiles---one day they are there the next some are gone.

:)

robert, Aug 27, 2015
  2. HandyR Win User

Live Tiles settings for Nokia Lumia 735.

The biggest tile size has a width of two normal sized tiles.

If you are enabeling the "show more tiles" option you get a third tile colum. The biggest tile size width is always two tiles. This is why tile is not covering the whole display width. So if you would like to have big tiles covering 100% screen width you
    have to diasable the "show more tiles" option.

HandyR, Aug 27, 2015
  3. How to Pin Microsoft Camera App to start screen on Lumia 640

Install Wiztiles (Free)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/wiztiles/9wzdncrfhmx5

then:

- create tile

- design: design the tile (font/back tile, icons, pictures, colors, titles)

- task: choose tile task -> select: camera

- save the tile

- saved tiles: tap and hold the camera tile -> pin to start

Alan_Stone, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

tiles

1. tiles - Similar Threads - tiles

2. How To Change App Tile Picture?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Change App Tile Picture?: I have an app pinned to my start menu that I installed from the MS Store. I don't like the tile picture. Does anyone know if there is a way to change the icon of the app? Thanks 156517
  3. What do darkened tiles on the start menu mean?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What do darkened tiles on the start menu mean?: In the below image you can see part of my Windows 10 start menu, showing the "Your phone" app tile. As you can see the tile is darkened and there is what looks like some kind of progress bar along the bottom. [ATTACH] What does that indicate about the app? This happens...
  4. How to put a FILE on a Windows tile in Windows 10

How to put a FILE on a Windows tile in Windows 10: Hello. How do you put a file on a tile in Windows 10? It used to work by putting a shortcut to the file in the directory called: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs, but that is no longer working for whatever reason others have reported that it is no longer...
  5. Tiles and Icons

Tiles and Icons: Why won't my Alienware laptop running an Intel I7-6500U CPU @ 2.50 Ghz, 8 GB ram, 500 GB Hard drive, 64 bit with touch screen. Windows 10 version 1903, with OS build 18362.836. Why won't it save to tiles anymore after last update? Either need ability to have desktop icons or...
  6. How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix Windows 10 Mail App live tile?: Windows 10 mail app live tile is broken, doesn’t show any mail count or anything, just the icon. How can I fix it? It also happened few days ago, but in-place upgrade fixed that, but now this is happening again! submitted by /u/itzsowvik [link] [comments]...
  7. How to remove this tiles thingy from my start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove this tiles thingy from my start menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jiimeh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi2igw/how_to_remove_this_tiles_thingy_from_my_start_menu/
  8. Change tile picture

Change tile picture: How do I change the tile picture on the People tile in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-tile-picture/97c40ecb-4907-4ed7-9105-96e9a5514559
  9. Windows live tile (news) not updating

Windows live tile (news) not updating: The news live tile on my laptop has been showing the same headlines for the past week or more, and is obviously not updating. If I click on it, the content that opens is current, so it's just the tile itself that is 'blocked'. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but...
  10. Windows live tile (news) not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows live tile (news) not updating: The news live tile on my laptop has been showing the same headlines for the past week or more, and is obviously not updating. If I click on it, the content that opens is current, so it's just the tile itself that is 'blocked'. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but...