Windows 10: Tilt function not working

Discus and support Tilt function not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hallo, i purchased a convertible 6 months ago and with it a tilt pen from the same manufacturer. The tilt function of the pen however hasn‘t been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fijuuuu, Dec 30, 2019.

1. fijuuuu Win User

Tilt function not working

Hallo,

i purchased a convertible 6 months ago and with it a tilt pen from the same manufacturer. The tilt function of the pen however hasn‘t been working ever since. I was told by the support service of the manufacturer that this function was disabled by microsoft in build 1909. I would like to confirm this, as this isnt the only problem ive been having and find it hard to believe, that microsoft would do that and the problem has existed since build number 1803

thanks in advance for your help

:)

fijuuuu, Dec 30, 2019

2. Install of SDK Certificates on ATT Tilt Blocked

I couldn't find the script i had created but if you have a registry editor for the tilt you can follow the following steps if not the I suggest resco registry editor which can be found at handango.com. Its not a free program but you can download the 30-day
    trial and since all you need to do is modify a registry entry and unless you do a hard reset you won't have to do it again.

• find HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies.
    [*]
    • Change the following registry items:

• 00001001 overwrite the 2 with 1

• 00001005 overwrite the 16 with 40

• 00001017 overwrite the 128 with 144

• Now, it is possible to download the certificate from the server and install

hchavarria, Dec 30, 2019
  3. BJ60 Win User
    N95 8G Tilt Function

Hi, I managed to have the tilt function on the N95 8G where I could view videos on the side which was very good. Somehow after updating software, this function disappeared. Any way of getting that back?

4. Tilt function not working

Tilt function on Surface Pro 3 with the latest Surface Pen

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor and Office Insider for Android. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Tilt function on Surface Pro 3 will not work with the latest Surface Pen

Tilt only works on the newest Surface Pro 2017.

The Microsoft store claim tilt will be available in some future firmware update for these devices

Refer here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/for...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

GaneshGandhi1982, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Tilt function not working

1. Tilt function not working - Similar Threads - Tilt function working

2. Is there a way to make pen tilt work through the project to device function? Pressure works...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to make pen tilt work through the project to device function? Pressure works...: Hiya. I have a touch screen laptop with a pen Samsung Galaxy Flex. But it's a bit under powered, so I've tried projecting from my more powerful desktop PC to the laptop, and letting the laptop take the controls.This actually works pretty well for drawing in Clip Studio - the...
  3. Is there a way to make pen tilt work through the project to device function? Pressure works...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to make pen tilt work through the project to device function? Pressure works...: Hiya. I have a touch screen laptop with a pen Samsung Galaxy Flex. But it's a bit under powered, so I've tried projecting from my more powerful desktop PC to the laptop, and letting the laptop take the controls.This actually works pretty well for drawing in Clip Studio - the...
  4. Zoom and tilting screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom and tilting screens: When in a Zoom meeting and I tilt the screen part of my lap top, Zoom shuts down Didn't used to, started happening a few weeks ago Yoga LeNovo running on Windows 10...
  5. HP tilt pen question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP tilt pen question: I have a HP spectre 13 with windows 10 and i have the HP tilt pen. I was told that the tilt feature no longer works and that if i disable that feature the pens battery will last longer. I was not told however how to actually disable that feature. Could someone please tell me...
  6. is it normal for vesa arms to not tilt down?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    is it normal for vesa arms to not tilt down?: so i am the first time owner of a desk clamp vesa mount (This one) And i notice one thing about it, i can tilt upwatds just great but i cannot tilt it down past 90 degrees or head on. it also cant bend low so its only good for certain scenarios [img] [img] as seen here...
  7. HP Tilt Pen

HP Tilt Pen: Thinking of purchasing the HP Tilt Pen. HP states its great with 'compatible notebooks'. How do Find which HP laptops the tilt pen is compatible with? I am hoping it is compatible with the HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0059tu. I know this is a surface category but I couldn't find a...
  8. Schermo in tilt, intermittente, oppure lento

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Schermo in tilt, intermittente, oppure lento: Ho un PC ACER ASPIRE E1-522 e al momento, non so se dopo aggiornamenti di Windows o uso di alcuni programmi, non riesco a fare altro se non accendere il PC, mettere il PIN, è usare la sequenza da tastiera Alt + Cntr + Canc. Altre non ne conosco, o non riesco ad usarle, non...
  9. Live tilte

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tilte: Some live tiles don't show information such as Weather and Spotify. But some Live titles such as Photos or Messenger still work well. I have tried many solutions but it didn't work. This takes more time to see the information. Please give me solutions. Thanks for read...
  10. Screen tilted left

Screen tilted left: My screen ha tilted left, how to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-tilted-left/f93bda5d-4130-47f7-a6d0-96d13c056b1c