Windows 10: TIM Chiavetta Internet 4G stick not loading

Discus and support TIM Chiavetta Internet 4G stick not loading in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am travelling around Italy and have purchased a TIM Chiavetta 4G USB stick to surf the web. I am using a HP Spectre X360 Laptop with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by colin longley, Aug 25, 2018.

1. TIM Chiavetta Internet 4G stick not loading

Hello, I am travelling around Italy and have purchased a TIM Chiavetta 4G USB stick to surf the web. I am using a HP Spectre X360 Laptop with the latest Windows 10 software and I cannot get the USB stick to load. The drivers don't seem to want to open nor will my laptop recognise the USB stick drive in the port. I am thinking that I need to down load drivers but I have searched on the web and can not find anything at all or recent. Can someone please shed some light on this for me?

:)

colin longley, Aug 25, 2018
  2. TeslaK20 Win User

Replace home internet with 4G?

Hello
    I just moved, and the internet at my new home is driving me mad. The internet here is supposed to be 15 Mb/s, but in reality it is more like 6. It also constantly connects and disconnects. I did a speedtest while connected to 4G on my phone, and I got 15-16 Mb/s. If the internet problem is not resolved, I wish to "cord cut" and replace my home internet with 4G. How do I do this? Is there a "4G Modem"? I need both wired and wireless internet, and I am not sure whether the 4G near my house in LTE or HSPA+. Are there any major disadvantages to using 4G as your home network? Are there any other solutions?

I am not in the US, so Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint do not apply. If I end up getting a 4G modem, I will be using an unlimited plan from a local carrier. Also, SIM locking is illegal in my country.

Thanks

TeslaK20, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Replace home internet with 4G?

Yes.

Speed is only 1/10 of the story. There are more things that will affect your happiness greatly.

If your wired internet is so poor then I would suggest you calling to your ISP to get it solved or simply change to an ISP that works.

Where are you from? I live in one of the most incompetent countries in the world and still have a decent internet provider.

If your location does not have competition, then this might be the problem. And I would get a wireless one only if it is the best option (as it was for me some years ago when no cable providers existed here).

Just my opinion. *Roll Eyes TIM Chiavetta Internet 4G stick not loading :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Aug 25, 2018
  4. TIM Chiavetta Internet 4G stick not loading

Replace home internet with 4G?

I would never do that. Get a wired one if you can, wireless internet is horrible.

But the choice is yours. *Roll Eyes TIM Chiavetta Internet 4G stick not loading :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

TIM Chiavetta Internet 4G stick not loading

1. TIM Chiavetta Internet 4G stick not loading - Similar Threads - TIM Chiavetta Internet

2. LTE USB stick not connecting to internet on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LTE USB stick not connecting to internet on startup: I have a fully functional LTE USB stick which I was able to successfully connect to the internet by installing the necessary drivers. Once I restart my Windows 10 then the USB stick is not connecting directly to the internet. When I unplug and plug the stick back to the...
  3. Combine 4G with WiFi?

Combine 4G with WiFi?: is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combine-4g-with-wifi/38d63076-9ca7-45ca-8a47-0b71addd081f
  4. Internet explorer not loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet explorer not loading: Had an issue with Firefox not loading. I kept getting an error saying that Firefox was already running and I needed to close the other Firefox. I killed the program with task manager and still had that issue. I uninstalled Firefox and was going to download it again with IE...
  5. Airtel 4G dongle

Airtel 4G dongle: Airtel 4G dongle model E3372H- 607 is not detected by windows 10. When the dongle is connected the web page http://192.168.1.1/html/index.html?version=22.001.29.01.03 failed open. The web page shows error This 192.168.1.1 page can’t be found No webpage was found for the...
  6. Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously

Access internet from 4G LTE connection and LAN simultaneously: Hi, I'm using build 1709 on a new Panasonic CF33 and trying to use the built in 4G LTE mobile network to access the internet at the same time as using a LAN port to connect to some equipment that uses an IP address. It will not allow both network connections at the same time....
  7. Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet

Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 desktop PC, but sadly have an ADSL broadband service and the best speeds I can get is just 19MBPS, and lately upload speeds of just 900kbps. Sometimes if I want to download a large file, I’ve resorted to connecting my IPhone 7 to a USB port with...
  8. Kingston Datatraveler 4G

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kingston Datatraveler 4G: How can I format a Kingston Datatraveler 4G. System doesn't recognize the drive at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kingston-datatraveler-4g/69c84f66-122e-4102-8c7a-29105bb22a00
  9. internet tim out settings

internet tim out settings: email will not respond, goes to interne time out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-tim-out-settings/c5ed28fe-7d42-46d2-9f7d-8b3fb4dafa99
  10. 4G Pocket Wifi or 4G Router

4G Pocket Wifi or 4G Router: I am using Windows 10 and wanted to know if there is a significant difference if I use one of the two. 4G Pocket Wifi 4G Router Considering the same signal Strenght in my area same brand on the devices above. from Huwawei for the Router I am not going to use an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tim chiavetta internet doesnt work

2. tim 4g stick installieren