Windows 10: Time and clock can't synchronize to internet

Discus and support Time and clock can't synchronize to internet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,No matter what I do, I can't synchronize my windows clock to any time server. Tried a few different ones already and no success. Also tried a dozen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Caio Alves1, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Time and clock can't synchronize to internet

Hi,No matter what I do, I can't synchronize my windows clock to any time server. Tried a few different ones already and no success. Also tried a dozen tutorials over the internet on w32time and so on, and also no success.In general, I wouldn't mind, but web apps on Edge keep showing wrong timestamps and time related data, so it has become an issue.

:)

Caio Alves1, Sep 18, 2022
  2. tfwul Win User

Synchronize Clock with an Internet Time Server in Windows 10  

With me the Windows time is about 2-3 minutes off.

I did try to resync
    Control Panel\Clock, Language and Region->Tab Internet Time change settings
    using both time.windows.com and time.nist.gov
    no change

then w32tm /resync
    then set services.msc windows time->automatic

still no change.

didn't go thru the steps of Joanne: would not know where to find this 'SpecialPollInterval'-thing.

discovered this 'wrong windows time' as I normally set all clocks and my wristwatch to Windows.
    Updated all times when changing from Feb. 29 to march 01 and started missing the news on the radio and tv.

Will not be using Windows time anymore.

=

Time and clock can't synchronize to internet [​IMG]

Time and clock can't synchronize to internet [​IMG]

tfwul, Sep 18, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Synchronize Clock with an Internet Time Server in Windows 10

Hello Joanne, Time and clock can't synchronize to internet :)

I assume that the tutorial below is the one you used to set the sync interval.

Internet Time Synchronization Update Interval

If your time is always off, then you might also check your BIOS/UEFI time to see if it's set correctly, and if the CMOS battery on the motherboard may be weak or dead.

Brink, Sep 18, 2022
  4. Time and clock can't synchronize to internet

How do I synchronize my clock to WWW via the internet in Windows 10?

Hi Terry,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Date and Time on the right lower corner of the screen.
    • Click on Date and Time settings. Click on Add clocks for different time zones. Click on Internet time tab.
    • Click on Change settings. Select the check box next to Synchronize with an Internet time server. Select
      time.windows.com. Click on Update now. Click OK. Then again OK.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 18, 2022
Thema:

Time and clock can't synchronize to internet

1. Time and clock can't synchronize to internet - Similar Threads - clock can't synchronize

2. System time synchronized with the hardware clock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System time synchronized with the hardware clock.: Hi. From the last 2 months, we are facing below issue on our Windows 2016 server every 10 days. Server time is going back by 1 hour with the below message in eventvwr. The system time has changed to ‎2023‎-‎12‎-‎27T07:34:29.500000000Z from ‎2023‎-‎12‎-‎27T08:34:38.153992100Z....
  3. System time synchronized with the hardware clock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System time synchronized with the hardware clock.: Hi. From the last 2 months, we are facing below issue on our Windows 2016 server every 10 days. Server time is going back by 1 hour with the below message in eventvwr. The system time has changed to ‎2023‎-‎12‎-‎27T07:34:29.500000000Z from ‎2023‎-‎12‎-‎27T08:34:38.153992100Z....
  4. Time and clock can't synchronize to internet

Time and clock can't synchronize to internet: Hi,No matter what I do, I can't synchronize my windows clock to any time server. Tried a few different ones already and no success. Also tried a dozen tutorials over the internet on w32time and so on, and also no success.In general, I wouldn't mind, but web apps on Edge keep...
  5. Time and clock can't synchronize to internet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time and clock can't synchronize to internet: Hi,No matter what I do, I can't synchronize my windows clock to any time server. Tried a few different ones already and no success. Also tried a dozen tutorials over the internet on w32time and so on, and also no success.In general, I wouldn't mind, but web apps on Edge keep...
  6. Time can't synchronize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time can't synchronize: Hi,No matter what I do, I can't synchronize my windows clock to any time server. Tried a few different ones already and no success. Also tried a dozen tutorials over the internet on w32time and so on, and also no success.In general, I wouldn't mind, but web apps on Edge keep...
  7. Time can't synchronize

Time can't synchronize: Hi,No matter what I do, I can't synchronize my windows clock to any time server. Tried a few different ones already and no success. Also tried a dozen tutorials over the internet on w32time and so on, and also no success.In general, I wouldn't mind, but web apps on Edge keep...
  8. Time can't synchronize

9. Internet time synchronation

Internet time synchronation: Whenever I click to sync time it always adds 6 minutes to the next time check Why the 6 minutes are added? example this morning I see synced at 05:29am next scheduled sync is at 2:35pm....
  10. Synchronize Clock with an Internet Time Server in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Synchronize Clock with an Internet Time Server in Windows 10: How to: Synchronize Clock with an Internet Time Server in Windows 10 How to Synchronize Clock with an Internet Time Server in Windows 10 Your PC's clock is used to record the time whenever you create or modify files on your PC. You can change the clock's time zone[/b]....