Windows 10: Time and Date disappeared from the taskbar

Discus and support Time and Date disappeared from the taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm running the most recent Windows 10 update and the date and time that is usually on the bottom right of the taskbar doesn't show anymore. I searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zGalaxyy, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Time and Date disappeared from the taskbar

I'm running the most recent Windows 10 update and the date and time that is usually on the bottom right of the taskbar doesn't show anymore. I searched through the settings but there doesn't seem to be an option to toggle it back on. Is there anyway to change this back or is this a permanent feature change?

submitted by /u/zGalaxyy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zGalaxyy, Jan 12, 2020

2. no time and date on taskbar

My time and date have disappeared from the taskbar. the drop menu on the taskbar has no properties on it and all icons do not show clock

IanMartin_685, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Time and Date disappeared from the taskbar

time/date missing from taskbar

Hello,

If the time/date doesn't appear on your taskbar after an update, that means that the settings of your computer changed after the update. For us to assist you, we suggest that try the steps provided by two of our community members named
    FrequentFlyer_89 and VioletDisregard on this
    link

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Time and Date disappeared from the taskbar

1. Time and Date disappeared from the taskbar - Similar Threads - Date disappeared taskbar

2. Date on taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date on taskbar disappeared: Hi everyone,My taskbar has always shown the time and date. However, today it stopped showing the date, but still shows the time. I believe it happened during an update. I can't seem to find a setting to fix it.Any help is appreciated. TIA...
  3. Date on taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date on taskbar disappeared: Hi everyone,My taskbar has always shown the time and date. However, today it stopped showing the date, but still shows the time. I believe it happened during an update. I can't seem to find a setting to fix it.Any help is appreciated. TIA...
  4. Date on taskbar disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Specific Date disappears from my Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific Date disappears from my Taskbar: I've encountered something incredibly strange. My date suddenly disappeared from the taskbar at 12:00 AM Monday, Oct. 11 2021. I did not change any settings and I double checked everything.I toggled the Clock system icon on/off. This didn't fix it.I unlocked the Taskbar and...
  6. Specific Date disappears from my Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Specific Date disappears from my Taskbar: I've encountered something incredibly strange. My date suddenly disappeared from the taskbar at 12:00 AM Monday, Oct. 11 2021. I did not change any settings and I double checked everything.I toggled the Clock system icon on/off. This didn't fix it.I unlocked the Taskbar and...
  7. Specific Date disappears from my Taskbar

8. windows taskbar disappears from time to time

windows taskbar disappears from time to time: when I upgraded to the windows10 20H2 recently, my taskbar disappears from time to time. I have checked that I don't turn on the "Auto-hide the taskbar". The picture shows my systems' version. I need your help, thank you very much....
  9. remove date from date and time on the taskbar

remove date from date and time on the taskbar: How can I remove the date "Wednesday" please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-date-from-date-and-time-on-the-taskbar/a9037be2-2627-469e-a4a7-a9c7d552dcf3
  10. The time and date are missing from the taskbar.

The time and date are missing from the taskbar.: Somehow the date and time have disappeared from the taskbar. I had accidentally glanced across the touchpad when it happened. It shifted the remainder of the icons from the power gauge, etc to the left. How do I recover these two items and return the icons their normal...