Windows 10: Time and Date Format on Taskbar

Discus and support Time and Date Format on Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there any way to alter the display format for the time and date on the Windows 10 taskbar? By default, it show a three-line entry of time, day,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ted and Faith McMichael, May 8, 2020.

1. Time and Date Format on Taskbar

Is there any way to alter the display format for the time and date on the Windows 10 taskbar? By default, it show a three-line entry of time, day, date. I would like to eliminate the day and only display the time and date. Is there any way to do that?

:)

Ted and Faith McMichael, May 8, 2020

2. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, May 8, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, May 8, 2020
  4. Time and Date Format on Taskbar

Displaying the time and date on my desktop taskbar

Hello ClaireCutforth1,

Check if the date and time option is enabled. Here are the steps:

Right-click on the Taskbar > Click Properties > Select Use Small Taskbar Buttons > Click on Apply and then OK.

Open Settings > Click on Time & language > Click on Date & time >Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.

Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.

Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.

Close Settings.

Moving your Task bar shos the date and time?

Also if you use a different user profile doesnt show?

Hope it helps, have a good day

ManuelCapiro, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Time and Date Format on Taskbar

1. Time and Date Format on Taskbar - Similar Threads - Date Format Taskbar

2. Time and Date Formatting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time and Date Formatting: Why can't I set my date to mm/dd/yyyy with my region set to Canada? The only way I could change it to what I wanted was to set my region to US. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-date-formatting/300d0a6d-a385-473a-a809-c5b9e2f6ae81
  3. Time and Date Formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time and Date Formatting: Why can't I set my date to mm/dd/yyyy with my region set to Canada? The only way I could change it to what I wanted was to set my region to US. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-date-formatting/300d0a6d-a385-473a-a809-c5b9e2f6ae81
  4. Time and Date Formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Extended Time and Date Format

Extended Time and Date Format: Hello,I’ve been trying for a while now to play arround with the time formating to make my life easier and it seems I cannot modify it how I like. But I managed to find this:Please tell me how to get the same time/date formatting while still having the small taskbar...
  6. Time & Date on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Time & Date on taskbar: Time and date stopped appearing in taskbar. Taskbar will not expand when double arrow tried to move edge of taskbar. Taskbar settings does not show as locked. Used to be OK but stopped about a week ago. Reinstalled Windows 10, didn't help. Virus scan didn't improve it....
  7. Date and time format

Date and time format: okay I know this question is about a feature since Windows7 The date format changes for recent files in Explorer and OneDrive and other displays. For example Fri 12:00pm is displayed instead of full display of 10-30-2020 12:00pm. One Drive will display Jan 5 instead of...
  8. Date and Time Formatting

Date and Time Formatting: Is it possible to format cell in Excel, so that if numbers for date or a time are entered, the date is automatically put in correct format? Ex. Today is 10/07/2019. So, if I enter 10719, the date will appear as 10/07/19. Or, if I enter 930, the time will appear as...
  9. Date and Time in the Taskbar

Date and Time in the Taskbar: I need to see the date and time in the Taskbar, I don't know how to place it, help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-and-time-in-the-taskbar/de837ad6-018d-4be6-a114-15e63c8c5f66
  10. Taskbar Time / Date area quit expanding to fit desired date format

Taskbar Time / Date area quit expanding to fit desired date format: Greetings, and thanks in advance for your help.. Awhile back I formatted my Windows 10 PCs to show ddd dd-mmm-yyyy on my taskbar clock. This worked happily on my desktop and laptop for months, maybe even a year + Now (probably starting in the past couple days, if not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant see time and date on taskbar windows 10