Windows 10: Time And Date Settings - Region Time Zone UNABLE TO SET

Discus and support Time And Date Settings - Region Time Zone UNABLE TO SET in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I try to change time zone on my Windows 10, it shows following error; "Unable to continue You do not have permission to perform this task.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amir Ali Tayyab, May 7, 2020.

1. Time And Date Settings - Region Time Zone UNABLE TO SET

Whenever I try to change time zone on my Windows 10, it shows following error;

"Unable to continue

You do not have permission to perform this task.

Please contact your computer administrator for help"

Time And Date Settings - Region Time Zone UNABLE TO SET fecdac1a-942f-4735-b794-f71de7d72ca6?upload=true.jpg

There are two administration accounts on my computer i.e. local admin account and another microsoft administration account. I have tried setting up time zone using the both without any success.

Please advise. Thanks.

:)

Amir Ali Tayyab, May 7, 2020

2. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us.

Let’s try simple steps and check if you are able to set time zone automatically. Follow the below steps.

• Go to Settings and click on Time & language.

• Select Region and language and click on
      Additional date, time, & regional settings on the left pane.

• Now click on Date and Time (Set the time and date) and try changing the date and time from
      Date and Time tab.

• You can also click on Internet time tab, click on
      Change settings and try changing the server and click on
      Update now.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you

Billion Debbarma, May 7, 2020
  3. Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 7, 2020
  4. Time And Date Settings - Region Time Zone UNABLE TO SET

Change date, time, region settings in Windows 10.

Hello Philippe,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you further to resolve the issue.

To be able to assist you better, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Are you referring to any functionality issues when you say 'I could double click on the "date-time" box in the task bar to change or not something, now no more possible.'?
    • Which time zone are you currently in?

Now, the easiest way access date, time and region in Windows 10 is to simply open up the Settings menu and click
    Time & language.

However, you can also access this tab by clicking the clock on your taskbar and clicking
    Date and time settings, or by clicking the language icon on your taskbar and clicking
    Language preferences (though this will take you directly to the Region & language section).

Time And Date Settings - Region Time Zone UNABLE TO SET [​IMG]

Now, once you are on the Date and time page, you can set the time to adjust automatically or change it manually. Do not forget to select your Time Zone according to the country you live in.

Alternatively, the related settings for Date, Time and regional settings can be accessed from the Control Panel where you can change the language, region and date and time of your PC in the old classic way, you used to do in the previous
    versions of Windows.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to date and time settings in Windows, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Time And Date Settings - Region Time Zone UNABLE TO SET

1. Time And Date Settings - Region Time Zone UNABLE TO SET - Similar Threads - Date Settings Region

2. Time Zone Setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Zone Setting: HI,Here in Iran time change policy changed and country did not change the time. But, window still setting time sync to previous policy and time difference still + 3.5 where as it should be +2.5 hours....
  3. Time Zone Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time Zone Setting: HI,Here in Iran time change policy changed and country did not change the time. But, window still setting time sync to previous policy and time difference still + 3.5 where as it should be +2.5 hours....
  4. Time Zone Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. cannot set time zone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot set time zone: cannot set time zone on windows 10 every time I set it the computer keeps freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-set-time-zone/54af4485-201c-401d-b870-21d9f765a78e
  6. Time zone not automatically setting

Time zone not automatically setting: I travel back and forth between Eastern and Central Times over the weekend and want my computer to correctly reflect my time zone automatically. Although, I have configured the time and time zone to set automatically in Windows Settings, the time zone remains unchanged when I...
  7. auto time zone setting

auto time zone setting: automatic time zone adjustment not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-time-zone-setting/8870b85a-e037-4b9e-ae84-336a71a3fac3
  8. Unable to change the date and time manually in Date and Time settings

Unable to change the date and time manually in Date and Time settings: The "change" button is grey and unclickable... how do I fix this? I'd like to set my clock to 12 hours instead of 24. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-the-date-and-time-manually-in/80b7f457-5d40-4fa1-ba93-e89f1fa01de0
  9. Time Zone Setting is not retained

in Windows 10 Support
    Time Zone Setting is not retained: Windows 10 Version10.0.18363 Build 18363 I go to Control Panel, Date and Time, I change the Time Zone setting to Central America (I'm presently in Costa Rica), I click on Apply and the click on OK. The setting changes and the correct time appears in the lower right of the...
  10. Date and Time, and Time Zone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Date and Time, and Time Zone: I am having some difficulty updating my Windows 10 Mobile Phone. I am able to download and installed a new update on my Windows 10 Mobile Phone, however, I am always getting the following error message after I restart the phone: "we are having problem updating you phone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change date and time when dont have permision to perform task

2. date and time unable to continue windows 10

3. windows time and date