Windows 10: Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10

Discus and support Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to upload photos from my iPhone to my windows 10 laptop. However, when the photos are uploaded to my PC, they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Taylor_776, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10

Hello,

I have been trying to upload photos from my iPhone to my windows 10 laptop. However, when the photos are uploaded to my PC, they are displaying the date of upload rather than the date the photo/video was taken. I even tried to go in to each individual photo and edit the date manually but the program wouldn't accept that.

I am not sure if this issue relates to OneDrive or not, but I have it disconnected. The 5gb of free space on OneDrive is already occupied, so I disconnected it because I will not be purchasing additional storage space.

I am not sure how to solve this issue, but any advice will be of great assistance.

Thank you!

:)

Taylor_776, Dec 17, 2019

2. How do I time stamp my photos with the date/time?

In which case, the third app I suggested, Stamp the Photo, should work- it literally *visibly* stamps the date and time the photo was taken (from the details) onto the photo itself.

Good luck!

ToddAllcock, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Display a date/time stamp on Photos?

Hi,

I have a HTC HD7 running WP7. I've have tried to find a way to put a date-time stamp on the photo using the existing software, to no avail. Is it possible using the default software (or can anyone suggest an app that can do it)?

To be clear, I know that the date/time is included in the EXIF data, but I'd really like to have the option for it to be included on the photo.

Thanks,
    Luke

Anonymous2000444, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Lynn 696 Win User

Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10

Change time stamp/time zone on photos in Windows 10

Is there any way to change the time stamp on photos in Windows 10? I followed the steps to do so in Windows Photo Viewer. It shows that the time was changed, but when I look at the photos in their original folder, the time has not been changed. It doesn't
    matter whether the time stamp was changed on an individual photo or batch changed.

There is no information on how to do this in Windows 10. There is never any information on my particular questions for Windows 10. I always include "Windows 10" in my search terms, but the responses are always several years old, and for Windows 7 or Windows
    8. Is Windows 10 supported?

Thank you

Lynn 696, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10

1. Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Date Stamp Wrong

2. Changing time stamp on Photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing time stamp on Photo: How to Changing time stamp on Photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-time-stamp-on-photo/866d9125-f3ff-489b-b654-587d01c69bbb
  3. Changing time stamp on Photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing time stamp on Photo: How to Changing time stamp on Photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-time-stamp-on-photo/866d9125-f3ff-489b-b654-587d01c69bbb
  4. Wrong whatsapp photo date/time after import windows 10

Wrong whatsapp photo date/time after import windows 10: Hello everyone, there is a picture that was taken in another country and sent through whatsapp by another person. In the picture it is night time. When it was sent through whatsapp and received onto the note 8, the date and time is November 5, 2019 3:24 PM with filename...
  5. Date and Time is wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Date and Time is wrong: My date and time is wrong and I cant seem to fix it. I have it set to set automatic time and time zone but it sets it to pacific time when I am central. It shows its 2 hours behind. I would set it manually but then I have trouble with programs not working correctly as the...
  6. Changing time stamp on Photo using Windows Photo

Changing time stamp on Photo using Windows Photo: This issue has been asked previously but there is a way using Photos. 1. Open file in Photos 2. Open File Properties in . . . on right if not open. 3. Change Date and/or time using boxes. 4. Click check mark on bottom make sure the boxes return to white background 5. Go...
  7. External HDD time/date stamp is wrong in Win10, correct in Win8

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    External HDD time/date stamp is wrong in Win10, correct in Win8: I've been running into an unusual problem. I have an external hard drive that I use to store my photos. When I copy them to the disk, the time gets offset by -7 hours. So for example an image file created at 11am will show 4am on the external hard drive. However, when I check...
  8. Time Stamps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Time Stamps in Windows 10: I am wondering what causes my computer to put incorrect dates and times on files. today i edited a file around noon, the computer shows the correct time-internet sync'd- The CREATED TIME is correct but the computer shows a MODIFIED TIME of almost 7 hours later - when i have...
  9. Date/Time Stamp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date/Time Stamp: How to add the current date and time on any Windows 10 document and program (that allows entering data), i.e., stamping the current date and time into whatever program I am using. Thank you....
  10. Add Date Time stamp to Photos when importing them in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Add Date Time stamp to Photos when importing them in Windows 10: [ATTACH] When importing photos from the camera using Windows Photos Gallery, it used to add date time stamp along with the picture name on the camera storage device. The format used to be YYYYMMDDHHMMSS or just YYYY-MM-DD and then sequential numbers after that. However, [...]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to batch time stamp pictures on pc uptoloaded from iphone

2. what time zone is ios to onedrive photo time stamp

3. windows 10 photo timestanp wrong tinezone

4. change timestamp on photos windows 10 batch