Windows 10: Time and Temperature as a Bookmark

Discus and support Time and Temperature as a Bookmark in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there an APP or some other function we can use that would post the current Time and Temperature on the Bookmarks Bar ? It would be convenient to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RaymondWindoz10, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Time and Temperature as a Bookmark

Is there an APP or some other function we can use that would post the current Time and Temperature on the Bookmarks Bar ?

It would be convenient to just look up to the top right and see the current time and temp.

Is there something from Microsoft that will allow me to do that ?

I would rather have a Microsoft product than something I have to download from a third party that might track me.

Can I do it ?

:)

RaymondWindoz10, Oct 12, 2018

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Bookmarks in Microsoft Edge

Hello Bruce,

Based on your concern about bookmarks in Edge, we would like to know some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Karthicka_R on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Time and Temperature as a Bookmark

How do I edit my bookmarks in Windows 10?

I found this works for Windows 10:

• Select the "STAR", upper right which shows your Favorites, Feeds, History tabs & has an"Add to Favorites" drop down menu box. Forget the Add Favorites dropdown.
    • Under the Favorites TAB you will see a list of all your book marks and bookmark folders. Scroll through list until you find the Folder: Favorites Bar, then open. [You will see all your favorite bookmarks that always show in your easy access bookmarks bar,
      just underneath EI search box.]
    • Scroll through list, and select bookmark you want to remove and Right Click selection.
      • You will get a dropdown window, select Delete & left click - bookmark is deleted.
      • repeat steps as necessary for additional bookmarks.
    Works every time.

denisebrown124, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Time and Temperature as a Bookmark

1. Time and Temperature as a Bookmark - Similar Threads - Temperature Bookmark

2. My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem .: My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem i am not playing games nothing just watch youtube and it is getting randomly locked [ showing due to overheat ] idk if it is a win 11 problem or laptop problem , it is getting locked ever 4-5 hrs of usage...
  3. My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem .: My laptop is getting locked due to temperature idk what is the problem i am not playing games nothing just watch youtube and it is getting randomly locked [ showing due to overheat ] idk if it is a win 11 problem or laptop problem , it is getting locked ever 4-5 hrs of usage...
  4. GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, etc...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, etc...: My graphics card never exceeds 49 degrees during gaming, YouTube at 2K resolution, etc. This has become problematic as I'm experiencing poor performance due to low GPU usage and power. Previously, during gameplay, I consistently achieved 60 fps in all games and no stuttering,...
  5. GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, etc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, etc...: My graphics card never exceeds 49 degrees during gaming, YouTube at 2K resolution, etc. This has become problematic as I'm experiencing poor performance due to low GPU usage and power. Previously, during gameplay, I consistently achieved 60 fps in all games and no stuttering,...
  6. GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, etc...

7. GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, watch 2K YT...

GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, watch 2K YT...: My graphics card never exceeds 49 degrees during gaming, YouTube at 2K resolution, etc. This has become problematic as I'm experiencing poor performance due to low GPU usage and power. Previously, during gameplay, I consistently achieved 60 fps in all games and no stuttering,...
  8. GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, watch 2K YT...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, watch 2K YT...: My graphics card never exceeds 49 degrees during gaming, YouTube at 2K resolution, etc. This has become problematic as I'm experiencing poor performance due to low GPU usage and power. Previously, during gameplay, I consistently achieved 60 fps in all games and no stuttering,...
  9. GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, watch 2K YT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. CPU Idle temperatures and overclocking issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Idle temperatures and overclocking issues: Hello, I few months ago I bought a Dell Intel Inspiron 16 plus 7630 laptop, as my previous computer unfortunately corrupted. The computer has been working well up until recently, when the was an up-tick in my CPU temperature. Previously, it would rest at around 50-55C Numbers...