Windows 10: Time and weather display onWindows 10 desktop

Discus and support Time and weather display onWindows 10 desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I display time and temperature on the desktop? I used to be able to do this on my old pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tpad_251, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Tpad_251 Win User

Time and weather display onWindows 10 desktop

How can I display time and temperature on the desktop? I used to be able to do this on my old pc.

:)

Tpad_251, Feb 4, 2020

2. time and weather on desktop

I've used desktop gadgets forever to display a clock, a calendar and weather for several cities.
    I know that gadgets are gone, so I'm looking for a replacement that meets my needs. I'm not optimistic, but perhaps there are solutions I've missed so far....
    I need them to appear when Windows startup
    I want them to be small (not taking up too much of the screen)
    For weather, I need to be able to have multiple cities open at the same time and not getting in each other's way

Any ideas?

newmarket2, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    App Update Issue (MSN Weather)

Hi Kieran,

This time, let's try to focus on the Weather app itself. first troubleshooting step that we can suggest is to reset the Weather app, and see how it goes. Here are the steps:

• Type Apps & features on the Cortana search box. Hit the
      Enter key.
    • Scroll down and click Weather.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your PC and see if it will update properly this time.

Another step that we can try is the Windows app troubleshooter. Feel free to check out
    this link for more information and download link.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Time and weather display onWindows 10 desktop

Any solution to the time formats in Weather App (for windows 10)?

Hi Mickey,

One of the possible reasons that this issue occurs is due to alignment of the computer’s time settings and the weather app time settings. To help you with this issue, kindly follow these steps:

• Open the Weather App and click
      Settings
      (the gear icon in the lower-left corner).
    • Set Launch Location to Default Location, then type your location (e.g. kvívíkar) and press Enter.
    • Restart the Weather App.

If the issue persists, make sure that the region is the same as what is set in the Weather App. Follow these steps to check region settings:

• Click the Start button, then type
      Region
      and press Enter.
    • Under Country or region, choose the same location as what is set in the Weather App.
    • Restart the computer and check if you will encounter the same issue.

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Time and weather display onWindows 10 desktop

1. Time and weather display onWindows 10 desktop - Similar Threads - weather display onWindows

2. Weather not updating time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather not updating time: It is so ridiculous.As you see, it is 8 pm but the widget didnt change to the moon icon in the widget bar. Any helps ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-not-updating-time/854ab9c1-8901-48a3-aad3-64f113bf4c27
  3. Weather not updating time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather not updating time: It is so ridiculous.As you see, it is 8 pm but the widget didnt change to the moon icon in the widget bar. Any helps ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-not-updating-time/854ab9c1-8901-48a3-aad3-64f113bf4c27
  4. file share onwindows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file share onwindows 10: im shareing file true the network for years right now but when i reboot my media windows pc its not accesable anny more but if i restart this media pc its broken i cant acces the pc anny more but if i reboot my modem it works fine what is this--- moved from nl-nl ---...
  5. weather icon display on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    weather icon display on Windows 10: Dear Microsoft team,Pls tell me that how should I add the ICON not app on the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-icon-display-on-windows-10/a87553f3-5219-4dc3-92fc-1e31c29d9388
  6. Delayed Desktop Display Time

Delayed Desktop Display Time: My Desktop Windows 10 was running smoothly, until recently something happened, that it takes 5-6 minutes for the display to come up and then everything runs like normal. Previously the display would come within seconds. Please advise how to resolve this situation....
  7. Delayed Desktop Display Time

Delayed Desktop Display Time: My Desktop Windows 10 was running smoothly, until recently something happened, that it takes 5-6 minutes for the display to come up and then everything runs like normal. Previously the display would come within seconds. Please advise how to resolve this situation....
  8. Looking for a way to display clock & weather on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a way to display clock & weather on desktop: I'm looking for a way to display a simple digital clock and weather on the desktop. Sense Desktop seems to have a decent solution, but even the paid version isn't fully customizable to my liking. Ideally I would like a clock like this and weather like this, but with the...
  9. Current Weather Display: How To Have Windows 10 Display the Weather?

Current Weather Display: How To Have Windows 10 Display the Weather?: Hey guys, I've noticed that when I lock my Windows 10 PC using "Windows key + L" the time is displayed and only sometimes the weather is displayed. The weather is only displayed some times for some reason... What can I do? I just want to see the current...
  10. time and weather on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    time and weather on desktop: I've used desktop gadgets forever to display a clock, a calendar and weather for several cities. I know that gadgets are gone, so I'm looking for a replacement that meets my needs. I'm not optimistic, but perhaps there are solutions I've missed so far.... I need them to...