Windows 10: Time Change Didn't happen ver 1809

Discus and support Time Change Didn't happen ver 1809 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; East coast, have my computer set up to change to daylight saving time (as I have all my life) hasn't "fallen back" to standard time yet. Checked evey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheMany, Nov 4, 2018.

1. TheMany Win User

Time Change Didn't happen ver 1809

East coast, have my computer set up to change to daylight saving time (as I have all my life) hasn't "fallen back" to standard time yet.

Checked evey possible place including the registry here:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation

And eveything is set to change.

I'm one of the those who are on 1809 (build 17763.55) so maybe that has something to do with it.

:)

TheMany, Nov 4, 2018

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Nov 4, 2018
  3. Power Hibernate Option Stops Working Correctly after Win10 1809 Upgrade

Hi Nikhar Khare,

Many thanks for taking the time to look into the problem.

To answer your questions:

• Is this happening all the time or is it intermittent? A: It has been happening all time ever the first boot-up since the Ver 1809 upgrade whenever the PC was turned hibernate either by Home key > power logo> Hibernate or by pressing
      the power button (which was set as hibernate. The hibernate function worked well up until last boot-up before the upgrade.
    • What is the make and model of your computer? A:
      The PC is a Dell Inspiron laptop. OS is Win 10 Home V1809 64-bit Build 17763.1
    Execution of your suggested solution protocol did not solve the problem.

Hopefully you can suggest other solutions for trying.

Regards!

JamesYoung888, Nov 4, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Nov 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Time Change Didn't happen ver 1809 - Similar Threads - Change Didn't happen

2. Windows 10 ver 1809 fails to update to ver 2OH2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 ver 1809 fails to update to ver 2OH2: For the past several months the computer has been trying to update windows 10 to version 2oh2. It would restart itself and then goto the MSI loading screen and just sit there I've let it sit there on this screen for a few days. In order to use the laptop I have to power down...
  3. Windows 10 ver 1809

Windows 10 ver 1809: My current version of widows 10 ver. 1809 has an end of service for Nov. 10, 2020. I have all the updates installed. What do I have to do to continue service? Is there a newer version I have to install or purchase? if so where do I find it. I've looked everywhere on the site...
  4. Win 10 Pro ver 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Pro ver 1809: I had a local network set up and working good and within the last 2 or 3 months it died! None of the four computers can see anything except itself. I have tried all the solutions that I can find on the 'net and changed settings to match what people said works, but still...
  5. windows 10 ver 1809

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 ver 1809: I finally got my update to work,(from 1803 to 1809) now I can't share my printer. I have shared it in the printer properties, I turned on network discovery, I have shared my printer. Now on the computer I want to share to, I turned on network discovery, and shared printer. I...
  6. Windows update ver 1809

Windows update ver 1809: I got a notification to update my windows 10 to version 1809 The problem is: the update installation gets stuck at 80% and nothing else, no error message, no nothing, just keeps turning the install circle and stays at 80% forever. I have tried to delete the previous...
  7. windows 10 update from ver.1709 to ver.1809

windows 10 update from ver.1709 to ver.1809: can we update Windows 10 ver.1709 to ver.1809 directly using "Windows 10 Update Assistant"??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-from-ver1709-to-ver1809/891e2f3f-4120-495c-8e5a-c97032c032ff
  8. Reinstall Windows 10 ver 1809

Reinstall Windows 10 ver 1809: Dear community, I want to install the latest Windows version 1809 on a clean disk. I do not want to reinstall by Update & Security -> Recovery. My plan is to create a USB installation media from the official site, start the computer from USB, format drive C and install...
  9. Windows update ver 1809

Windows update ver 1809: I got a notification to update my windows 10 to version 1809 The problem is: the update installation gets stuck at 78% and nothing else, no error message, no nothing, just keeps turning the install circle and stays at 78% forever. I have tried to delete the previous...
  10. Win 10 Ver 1809

Win 10 Ver 1809: Has the Oct update that was suspended been re released. Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-ver-1809/3e59a410-1f39-497a-be80-f8620d8169aa