Windows 10: Time Clock desyncing at restart

Discus and support Time Clock desyncing at restart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anytime my PC has to restart, whether due to a BSoD issue or because it freezes, or even because it's updating, the time clock always ends up an hour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CostumerDelight, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Time Clock desyncing at restart

Anytime my PC has to restart, whether due to a BSoD issue or because it freezes, or even because it's updating, the time clock always ends up an hour fast. I don't always know when it's done a restart for updates because it always brings back all my programs and windows to their last saved state upon restart, but I'm not about to go into the settings every twenty minutes when the computer decides it's going to struggle to function and synchronize the clock after every restart.

My settings are all correct for it to automatically synchronize to the digital time for my area, but it never does on restart and I have to go in and hit the Sync button. Trying to synchronize the time is becoming a time sink in itself.

Time Clock desyncing at restart 94afa431-5ac8-486a-8314-299ee6d4ce62?upload=true.png

:)

CostumerDelight, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Time Clock desyncing at restart

1. Time Clock desyncing at restart - Similar Threads - Clock desyncing restart

2. Clock Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock Time: My clock shows the wrong time. It is not syncing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-time/316cdda5-83a8-467f-b931-cfff8c524123
  3. Audio desync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio desync: When I'm watching Youtube/Twitch/Netflix/literally anything, audio gets de-synced after 2-3 minutes and it keeps getting worse and worse as time goes on. It gets fixed if I refresh the browser but it eventually starts desynching again submitted by /u/Yhuel [link]...
  4. Desync accounts

Desync accounts: I have two accounts on one computer. Any time I download something like a game or install something on one account, the same thing happens on the other account. I was wondering if there was any way I can stop it from doing that. Thanks!...
  5. Audio desync problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio desync problem: The audio started working incorrectly and I’m now facing this issue on every browser and applications I use. I tried to reinstall the audio drivers but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-desync-problem/eb9fe466-cd40-4380-9e9f-85e7d8304fb2
  6. Audio Desync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Desync: I noticed since last weekend (12.10.2018) that after some time the audio starts to desync,i tried in chrome,firefox,edge,netflix and offline movies its all the same,I tried reinstaling every audio driver but the problem is still happening.Is there any fix for it ?...
  7. Aduio desync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aduio desync: I noticed since last weekend (12.10.2018) that after some time the audio starts to desync,i tried in chrome,firefox,edge,netflix and offline movies its all the same,I tried reinstaling every audio driver but the problem is still happening.Is there any fix for it ?...
  8. Clock keeps desyncing

Clock keeps desyncing: Ok so out of nowhere, the clock on my taskbar just randomly stated to jump ahead. I would turn on my PC, see that the time is correct, use my computer for a while, then turn it off. The next day, I turn it on, and clock is messed up. When it is 11:30 AM, the clock says it's...
  9. clock time

clock time: My Asus windows 10 tablet will not keep time .I have to reset the time every time I boot up! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-time/cd5b8dd3-0543-4c4c-99db-e4aad8f1027e
  10. time clock ..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    time clock ..: the time on my pc is always wrong .. so I go to settings make sure zone is correct for uk . then change time settings set to correct time ok .. wen I click set to auto it goes to wrong time again .....