Windows 10: Time colon(:) problem

Discus and support Time colon(:) problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In time of task bar a small box is showing instead of colon(:)...plz reply any solution[ATTACH]same box as in this picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rahul Kumar Singh°, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Time colon(:) problem

In time of task bar a small box is showing instead of colonTime colon(:) problem :))...plz reply any solution Time colon(:) problem 1db1263f-e6cd-41c6-b6e4-ae56e3f1d739?upload=true.jpg same box as in this picture

:)

Rahul Kumar Singh°, Sep 28, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 28, 2018
  3. candle_86 Win User
    Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization

i loved colonization America map, played it every time. I found it fun to colonize diffrent parts of the world.

candle_86, Sep 28, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Time colon(:) problem

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Time colon(:) problem :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Time colon(:) problem

1. Time colon(:) problem - Similar Threads - colon problem

2. Why wont my colon key work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my colon key work?: So for a few months now my colon key just wont work while the semi colon works just fine. I am on the most up to date build for windows 11, I have tried multiple fixes, i have uninstalled and reinstalled keyboard drivers, i have tried multiple keyboards, i have double checked...
  3. Why wont my colon key work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my colon key work?: So for a few months now my colon key just wont work while the semi colon works just fine. I am on the most up to date build for windows 11, I have tried multiple fixes, i have uninstalled and reinstalled keyboard drivers, i have tried multiple keyboards, i have double checked...
  4. Cant type a colon mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant type a colon mark: HI, so here is my problem , you see the keys ' ; \ on your keyboard and you know how you can type the secondary charactors on those keys with pressing the shift key? well here is my problem, i cant type those. im with a laptop but i use another keyboard, i cant type these...
  5. Cant type a colon mark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant type a colon mark: HI, so here is my problem , you see the keys ' ; \ on your keyboard and you know how you can type the secondary charactors on those keys with pressing the shift key? well here is my problem, i cant type those. im with a laptop but i use another keyboard, i cant type these...
  6. Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get rid of the box that is the date/time instead of the colon: Several Windows 10 updates ago, MS changed something and the font was basically unreadable. I used the procedure in this website to change the font to Arial so it was...
  7. Windows 10 Clock Colon is missing

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Clock Colon is missing: Windows 10 is a feature-rich operating system that has loyal users all over the world. Though it is regarded as the best, some issues crop up at times which can be fixed in a couple of ways. Some of the users are facing issues with the display of time on the taskbar. They are...
  8. Changed my global font, everything looks ok but the colon in clock. How do I fix this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changed my global font, everything looks ok but the colon in clock. How do I fix this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fackusps [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmah46/changed_my_global_font_everything_looks_ok_but/
  9. Every time I press the semi-colon button, it changes the keyboard language.

Every time I press the semi-colon button, it changes the keyboard language.: I have a problem about the keyboard. For example, I switch language to the Swedish or German. In German language when I try to type the letter o-umlaut ö, which is the same key with semi-colon key on a US keyboard layout, it switches to the next language, which in my keyboard...
  10. Weird Symbol where colon should be

Weird Symbol where colon should be: I had windows 10 for a very long time and I originally thought it was supposed to be there and apparently its not but I have all my fonts I don't have winaero tweaker or whatever and it's really been bugging me but i've also got my fonts on some my apps messed up but when I...