Windows 10: Time & Date won't sync on start-up

Discus and support Time & Date won't sync on start-up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Since the big win 10 update last month I've been having trouble with time & date, it just won't sync anymore on start-up.I did google and it led me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by samurai jack, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Time & Date won't sync on start-up

Hi
    Since the big win 10 update last month I've been having trouble with time & date, it just won't sync anymore on start-up.I did google and it led me to the check service and change to automatic from manual, still doesn't help.When using laptop and I do the time manual it keeps correct while I'm on, but when I shut down and come back the next day the date & time are from the last time I was on laptop.
    Thanks for any help on steps to fix
    Also tried w32tm /resync

Win 10 Home
    Ver 20H2
    x64

:)

samurai jack, Jan 4, 2021

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jan 4, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 4, 2021
  4. tabuf Win User

Time & Date won't sync on start-up

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Time & Date won't sync on start-up

1. Time & Date won't sync on start-up - Similar Threads - Date won't sync

2. Time and Date sync issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time and Date sync issue in Windows 11: Date and time aren't syncing in Windows 11. I am shown a sync failure message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-and-date-sync-issue-in-windows-11/9e522cdf-aeae-41f9-ae92-a3058d0a11c5
  3. Date and time sync not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date and time sync not working.: Hello. I recently moved to the United States, and I need to change my date and time settings.Unfortunately, the time zone will not synchronize. I have a 6-month old Surface Laptop 4 and I'm only getting these problems now.When I change my time zone to Eastern time, the time...
  4. Date and time sync not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date and time sync not working.: Hello. I recently moved to the United States, and I need to change my date and time settings.Unfortunately, the time zone will not synchronize. I have a 6-month old Surface Laptop 4 and I'm only getting these problems now.When I change my time zone to Eastern time, the time...
  5. Time won't stay synced

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time won't stay synced: I have synced the time MANY times and it will stay for a bit and then go off.Based on other help I've found I have tried both internet time servers.I have also typed "net start 32time" at the command prompt and get a response that it is already started.I have unregistered and...
  6. Date & time sync issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Date & time sync issues: I've a windows 10 Pro installation on a desktop bought August 2020. However, I have synchronisation issues. The computer won't synchronize automatically. It always displayed the date/time of the most recent shutdown of the computer. Settings in date/time: * Time...
  7. Date and Time Not Syncing Automatically

Date and Time Not Syncing Automatically: I am a Windows 10 user. I am also using Linux Ubuntu in parallel with Windows 10 as I have dual booted my laptop. The problem I am facing is that the date and time is not automatically syncing in Windows 10. Everytime I boot Windows, I have to manually sync it by going to...
  8. Sync of Date and time

Sync of Date and time: My windows 10 is not syncing date and time. I am doing it manually every time by going to control panel --> Internet time settings --> update now. The server mentioned by for time sync is 'time.windows.com'. i have verified 'windows time' services and it is in automatic mode...
  9. The Date and Time Would Not Sync Automatically

The Date and Time Would Not Sync Automatically: Hi, this is an issue i am trying to resolve. when i finish working and then i start working after some hours or so, it shows me the previous date and time which was of the previous time i closed the laptop....
  10. Windows time and date syncing issue

Windows time and date syncing issue: Hi, I have this problem whereby the time and date are not always syncing on my computer from cold boot. I have tried setting Windows Time to start automatically in Services Manager and to restart the service if it fails. But for some reason after each switch on it keeps...