Windows 10: Time display imbedded into windows

Discus and support Time display imbedded into windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried looking for a way to imbed the time display into windows but i am unable to find one. Is there a way to do this? I don't want a clunky... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chuck H in WA, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Time display imbedded into windows

I tried looking for a way to imbed the time display into windows but i am unable to find one. Is there a way to do this? I don't want a clunky moveable time display. I want to have in big bold numbers the time on upper right part of main windows screen. no mousing over bottom right of bottom toolbar. no clicking the time display app that is open but behind stuff and shows info i don't care about. Right now i have my laptop and my bigger monitor. i play games and programs on my big monitor with the right screenlaptop as my browsing screen. if i have nothing up on the right screen, i would like to have the time imbedded on the display. Is this possible already or can i make a suggestion for an added feature?

:)

Chuck H in WA, Jan 24, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Time display imbedded into windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Time display imbedded into windows

1. Time display imbedded into windows - Similar Threads - display imbedded

2. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...: there won't be any light beneath mouse and num lock symbol won't lit up even after pressing num lock in keyboard. While this happens I'm unable to restart the pc using restart switch in the cpu and I'm unable to turn off pc by pressing down on power button in the cpu..the...
  3. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...: there won't be any light beneath mouse and num lock symbol won't lit up even after pressing num lock in keyboard. While this happens I'm unable to restart the pc using restart switch in the cpu and I'm unable to turn off pc by pressing down on power button in the cpu..the...
  4. My pc keep going to sleep randomly, the display goes off along with the cooler fan in cpu...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. caps lock off - screen display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    caps lock off - screen display: Hello. I have been using my PC for at least 1 year now, but suddenly every time I press caps lock, there is a display on my screen that shows it too. It's been getting annoying, is there any way I can fix it?I have watched numerous videos on this, and they all require me to...
  6. caps lock off - screen display

caps lock off - screen display: Hello. I have been using my PC for at least 1 year now, but suddenly every time I press caps lock, there is a display on my screen that shows it too. It's been getting annoying, is there any way I can fix it?I have watched numerous videos on this, and they all require me to...
  7. Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is not connecting to my television from my new Acer Laptop with Windows 11. However, I am able to connect it to my television from my old surface with Windows 10.Is the adapter compatible with Windows 11, or is it something else that I...
  8. Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11

Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is not connecting to my television from my new Acer Laptop with Windows 11. However, I am able to connect it to my television from my old surface with Windows 10.Is the adapter compatible with Windows 11, or is it something else that I...
  9. How do I duplicate extended displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I duplicate extended displays?: Hello. Thanks for the opportunity to submit a question.Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎4/‎14/‎2024 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Dell small form factor Precision Tower 3420.It came...
  10. How do I duplicate extended displays?

How do I duplicate extended displays?: Hello. Thanks for the opportunity to submit a question.Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎4/‎14/‎2024 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Dell small form factor Precision Tower 3420.It came...