Windows 10: Time format incorrect on lock screen after restart

Discus and support Time format incorrect on lock screen after restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I sign in with my MS account (administrator) and after signing in and using win+l the time format is correct hh:mm (24hr) but after each restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flusaboy, Aug 22, 2015.

1. flusaboy Win User

Time format incorrect on lock screen after restart

I sign in with my MS account (administrator) and after signing in and using win+l the time format is correct hh:mm (24hr) but after each restart the time format reverts to h:m (12hr). This after successfully upgrading from 8.1 pro 64bit to 10. What am I missing? Thanks

:)

flusaboy, Aug 22, 2015

2. Lock Screen not responding

Original Title: Lock screen

Hi ,

I upgrade my laptop from windows 8.1 to 10 by using media creation tool. Reason for using media creation tool was even after getting the notification windows 10 upgrade I was not able to do upgrade. The only problem I face now is my lock screen not responding.
    The there is no notification on lock screen and time format is in 24 hrs, were my laptop time format is 12 hrs. But if I lock my laptop the lock screen is responding and showing the notification and correct time format. If restart or logout the lock screen
    not responding.

pls help me

SABUJOY810, Aug 22, 2015
  3. djabf Win User
    Lock Screen Date Format Incorrect

The date format on the Windows Phone 8 lock screen does not match the regional format in Settings -> language+region.

I have the following regional settings set:

Phone language: English

Country/Region: Australia

Regional format: Australia

Regional format example (Date): Tuesday, 3 June 2014

However, the lock screen displays:

Tuesday

June 3

How can I make the lock screen show Day Month rather than Month Day?

djabf, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Time format incorrect on lock screen after restart

1. Time format incorrect on lock screen after restart - Similar Threads - format incorrect lock

2. Lock screen shows default lock screen image after restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen shows default lock screen image after restarting.: Hello everyone. I have no idea when it happened, but I noticed that my lock screen after restarting is on default always. When I restart my laptop, I see my lock screen wallpaper, but it immediately changes back to default wallpaper with blue swirls smoothly. How can I fix...
  3. Lock screen shows default lock screen image after restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen shows default lock screen image after restarting.: Hello everyone. I have no idea when it happened, but I noticed that my lock screen after restarting is on default always. When I restart my laptop, I see my lock screen wallpaper, but it immediately changes back to default wallpaper with blue swirls smoothly. How can I fix...
  4. INCORRECT FORMAT NUMBER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INCORRECT FORMAT NUMBER: I tried to enter my p**** n*****, and it says, 'Incorrectly formatted phone number'. What to do now? *personal information DO NOT ENTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-format-number/af36edd4-b1df-406d-ac71-f1bac4b13083
  5. Lock screen clock format

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen clock format: Hello, As we all know the lock screen clock is in 24 Hrs format. How can I change it to 12 Hrs? I am using windows 10 Home edition. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-clock-format/e89a5951-2208-4216-8e95-8a5c829372bf
  6. Win10: Incorrect Date Format (only on Lock Screen) - SOLVED

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10: Incorrect Date Format (only on Lock Screen) - SOLVED: I posted this issue November 21, 2018, and have just now discovered how to resolve it (albeit not happy about the workaround required!). I'm posting this update in the spirit of helping others experiencing the same problem. Note: It's possible that this issue is only...
  7. Incorrect date format - on Lock Screen only

Incorrect date format - on Lock Screen only: My Region is set to Canada, and Language is set to English. In Settings, the Date and Time format correctly summarizes how the various date formats should appear. Long date should appear as: Thursday, August 23, 2018. This is how it appears on the desktop taskbar. However...
  8. Date format in lock screen

Date format in lock screen: Hi, I'm a new user posting here, but I've been using 7formus for a lot of time. The guides are just amazing. I installed Windows 10 yesterday and used a lot of registry hacks already. I'm having a little problem with the new lock screen, and maybe you guys can figure it...
  9. Windows 10 Lock Screen, Time format AM / PM

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Lock Screen, Time format AM / PM: If I understand correctly, in Windows 8 was it is impossible to display the AM / PM symbols in the lock screen for a 12 hour clock format. Is this the same for Windows 10? Numerous attempts on my part, including PowerShell scripts, Copy Regional Settings, etc. have made no...
  10. Clock incorrect after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock incorrect after restart: Sometime in the past couple of weeks, Windows 10 (1511, build 10586.679) has begun to show the incorrect time after restart or when waking from sleep. It's as if the computer thinks that no time has passed since I shut it down; it just starts/wakes up at the same time and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Time on lock screen is incorrect