Windows 10: Time format options

Discus and support Time format options in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to have the time format set to military time format (24 hr) within Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wayne Leuthold, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Time format options

Is there a way to have the time format set to military time format (24 hr) within Windows 10?

:)

Wayne Leuthold, Mar 14, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Windows Format Configuration (time)

Hi Joc,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps you to change the time format.

• Press Windows key + X key, clicking Control Panel, clicking
      Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking
      Region.
    • Click the Formats tab, and then, in the
      Format list, select the Match Windows display language (recommended)
      under Format.
    • Check if the h: mm: tt is available under Short time and
      Long time format.

Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Fernandz Win User

Time format options

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Time format options

1. Time format options - Similar Threads - format options

2. Format - No option to reset this pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Format - No option to reset this pc: I'm looking to format two work machines as users have left and we don't have their passwords and want the machines to be ready for new starters.Upon start-up into advanced options we only have access to:Start up repairUEFI firmware settingsCommand PromptSystem Restore don't...
  3. Format - No option to reset this pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Format - No option to reset this pc: I'm looking to format two work machines as users have left and we don't have their passwords and want the machines to be ready for new starters.Upon start-up into advanced options we only have access to:Start up repairUEFI firmware settingsCommand PromptSystem Restore don't...
  4. 'Format' option on a DVD + or - RW disc causes unexpected error in Disk Management Console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Format' option on a DVD + or - RW disc causes unexpected error in Disk Management Console: As per the title, any attempt to click the format option on a DVD+RW or DVD-RW causes the error in the image below. A long time since I used optical media so this may be a very obvious solution!Drive is DVD-RW/DVD+RW as below:...
  5. 'Format' option on a DVD + or - RW disc causes unexpected error in Disk Management Console

'Format' option on a DVD + or - RW disc causes unexpected error in Disk Management Console: As per the title, any attempt to click the format option on a DVD+RW or DVD-RW causes the error in the image below. A long time since I used optical media so this may be a very obvious solution!Drive is DVD-RW/DVD+RW as below:...
  6. Windows Mail App Windows 11 - Signature not displaying formatting options/images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App Windows 11 - Signature not displaying formatting options/images: As the title says, in the Windows Mail App, when going to the signature option, all that appears is a blank box for plain text. Formatting options and the ability to insert images have disappeared. On Windows 10, I do not have this issue....
  7. Windows Mail App Windows 11 - Signature not displaying formatting options/images

Windows Mail App Windows 11 - Signature not displaying formatting options/images: As the title says, in the Windows Mail App, when going to the signature option, all that appears is a blank box for plain text. Formatting options and the ability to insert images have disappeared. On Windows 10, I do not have this issue....
  8. How do i format my 128gb sandisk cruzer thumb drive to fat 32 i dont have the option and i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i format my 128gb sandisk cruzer thumb drive to fat 32 i dont have the option and i...: I already followed Microsoft's guide and a few of the options don't even appear in newer windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-format-my-128gb-sandisk-cruzer-thumb/80aad52b-e003-47ea-a5c1-a075381f9bdd
  9. How do i format my 128gb sandisk cruzer thumb drive to fat 32 i dont have the option and i...

How do i format my 128gb sandisk cruzer thumb drive to fat 32 i dont have the option and i...: I already followed Microsoft's guide and a few of the options don't even appear in newer windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-format-my-128gb-sandisk-cruzer-thumb/80aad52b-e003-47ea-a5c1-a075381f9bdd
  10. How do i format my 128gb sandisk cruzer thumb drive to fat 32 i dont have the option and i...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware