Windows 10: Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar.

Discus and support Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As in the above screenshot,time in task bar is not displaying correctly.I have restarted my computer ,but the issue is not resolved. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gourigumaste, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar.

Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar. 13a25eed-80f1-4bb5-a795-af42bd23e895?upload=true.jpg

As in the above screenshot,time in task bar is not displaying correctly.I have restarted my computer ,but the issue is not resolved.

Please suggest me the solution if you encountered same issue.

:)

gourigumaste, Jul 23, 2020

2. Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar.

Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar. 13a25eed-80f1-4bb5-a795-af42bd23e895?upload=true.jpg

As in the above screenshot,time in task bar is not displaying correctly.I have restarted my computer ,but the issue is not resolved.

Please suggest me the solution if you encountered same issue.

gourigumaste, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    UTC Time: Displaying UTC Time On Bottom (Task ?) Bar ?

1. The taskbar clock can only display whatever you set as the time zone.

2. You can add clocks for different time zones.

3. You can view them by clicking on or hovering over the taskbar clock.

Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar. [​IMG]

Bree, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar.

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar.

1. Time is not displaying correctly in the task bar. - Similar Threads - displaying correctly task

2. Windows 11 customize task bar time display format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 customize task bar time display format?: In windows 11 is there any way to customize the time format in the task bar? I want it to show seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-customize-task-bar-time-display-format/702625c8-5ed1-432f-b6da-1b0acb24719d
  3. Windows 11 customize task bar time display format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 customize task bar time display format?: In windows 11 is there any way to customize the time format in the task bar? I want it to show seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-customize-task-bar-time-display-format/702625c8-5ed1-432f-b6da-1b0acb24719d
  4. Task bar not displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task bar not displayed: Hello,Since my last windows update, my windows 10 task bar is not clear. How can I fix this?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-not-displayed/94fbd90a-916c-4465-8b68-5dd84a90abe3
  5. display BOTH current time and current date in the Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    display BOTH current time and current date in the Task Bar: how does one display BOTH current day and current time in the task bar. this should NOT be a difficult operation.But clear instructions are nowhere to be easily found....
  6. Task bar Display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task bar Display: How do I undo the side by side windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-display/3e64d9c3-f665-49a5-8523-ba1ae48d9d06
  7. Display DATE & TIME without increasing task bar

Display DATE & TIME without increasing task bar: Is there a way to display the DATE & TIME on the Task bar, WITHOUT doubling the size of the taskbar (unlock and drag to increase) or using large icons (which auto doubles size of task bar)??? I have tons of blank/black space on my task bar, and I'd like to use a cm or two...
  8. Dark Theme is not correctly displayed in explorer and task bar

Dark Theme is not correctly displayed in explorer and task bar: I just installed the 1809 Windows update, eager for the new dark theme of the explorer. To my demise there appears to be a displaying error which makes the dark theme unusable: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Restarting and turning dark theme on and off does not make a difference....
  9. Task Bar display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task Bar display: My task bar is only 1/4 visible, how do I correct this. All monitor settings appear correct. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-display/bdee960a-5fb8-41a4-bddf-881fd411fbfa
  10. UTC Time: Displaying UTC Time On Bottom (Task ?) Bar ?

in Windows 10 Support
    UTC Time: Displaying UTC Time On Bottom (Task ?) Bar ?: Hello, I give up after spending close to an hour with the built in W10 time setting screens. I want UTC to display on the bottom (task bar ?). It just won't display; I can set it on the W10 screens for time and date, but it doesn't carry over to the bottom bar on the...