Windows 10: Time is wrong.

Discus and support Time is wrong. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My time has been wrong for quite some time now. I have tried everything. When I go to change my time zone it will automatically change it back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HugoTaggert, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Time is wrong.

My time has been wrong for quite some time now. I have tried everything. When I go to change my time zone it will automatically change it back to Pacific time. How would I restart the time driver?

:)

HugoTaggert, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

Windows time is wrong

Hi,

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows+X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • On the left hand side click on Clock, Language and Region.
    • Click on Change time zone.
    • And then click on the tab Internet Time and click on
      Change settings.
    • Check the box Synchronize with an internet time server
      and also select the option time.windows.com
      from the drop down and click on OK and check if the issue persists.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Date and Time is right but wrong

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

- Do you have a different computer set up with your Microsoft account?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Andre Da Costa on
    How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

I would also suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com
    from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click
    ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Time is wrong.

Windows time keeps resetting to a wrong time

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your Windows Time, we would like to know the follow:

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, may we know what are those troubleshooting steps you have taken to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried checking the CMOS battery? It provides power to the Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) chip. This chip stores information about the system configuration, including the date and time. If no, we suggest that you replace the battery.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Time is wrong.

1. Time is wrong. - Similar Threads - wrong

2. My pc boots up with the wrong ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc boots up with the wrong ssd: I built my pc and installed a 1tb ssd and downloaded windows 11 on the 1tb ssd then I bought a 2tb ssd. When I installed the new 2tb ssd I removed the old 1tb ssd and installed windows on the new 2tb then I plug back the old 1tb ssd. I have both on my pc now. I turn on my pc...
  3. My pc boots up with the wrong ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc boots up with the wrong ssd: I built my pc and installed a 1tb ssd and downloaded windows 11 on the 1tb ssd then I bought a 2tb ssd. When I installed the new 2tb ssd I removed the old 1tb ssd and installed windows on the new 2tb then I plug back the old 1tb ssd. I have both on my pc now. I turn on my pc...
  4. Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.: Sometimes I'll just be playing Roblox and it never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just out of the blue my pc is strong enough to run Roblox with max graphics. It never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just happening out of the blue. I really don't have...
  5. Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.

Roblox closes randomly with nothing wrong occuring before it crashes.: Sometimes I'll just be playing Roblox and it never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just out of the blue my pc is strong enough to run Roblox with max graphics. It never lags or anything before it crashes, it's just happening out of the blue. I really don't have...
  6. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  7. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...
  8. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

9. What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas: In Sept-Oct of 2023 I built my current PC and at the start of Feb my PC stared to blue screening randomly and even doing blue screens errors on start up. I traced back the issue to a windows update; 2024-02 Cumulative Update for windows 11 version 23h2 for x64-based systems...
  10. What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas

What is wrong with Windows cause I'm out of ideas: In Sept-Oct of 2023 I built my current PC and at the start of Feb my PC stared to blue screening randomly and even doing blue screens errors on start up. I traced back the issue to a windows update; 2024-02 Cumulative Update for windows 11 version 23h2 for x64-based systems...