Windows 10: Time Lagging Behind

Discus and support Time Lagging Behind in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My gaming pc's clock is laging behind. I have already tried replacing the cmos battery and that didn't help. What should I try next?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by matt_02, Oct 16, 2021.

1. matt_02 Win User

Time Lagging Behind

My gaming pc's clock is laging behind. I have already tried replacing the cmos battery and that didn't help. What should I try next?

:)

matt_02, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Oct 16, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Time Lagging Behind

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Time Lagging Behind :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Time Lagging Behind

1. Time Lagging Behind - Similar Threads - Lagging Behind

2. The sound will lag behind 3-5 seconds. Win 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sound will lag behind 3-5 seconds. Win 11.: Hi all. I ran into such a problem. On my laptop huawei matebook 16 the sound started to slow down. At some point, for example, when opening a video, the sound will lag behind by 3-5 seconds. That is, I see what they are saying, but I hear the sound after 5 seconds....
  3. The sound will lag behind 3-5 seconds. Win 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The sound will lag behind 3-5 seconds. Win 11.: Hi all. I ran into such a problem. On my laptop huawei matebook 16 the sound started to slow down. At some point, for example, when opening a video, the sound will lag behind by 3-5 seconds. That is, I see what they are saying, but I hear the sound after 5 seconds....
  4. Windows 11 video lagging behind audio and gets worse over time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 video lagging behind audio and gets worse over time: I have an Asus tuf f15 and upgraded to windows 11. Everything was working correctly but ever since I upgraded to windows 11 I have started to get a problem where after watching say Netflix, youtube, or anything for a bit the video starts to lag behind the audio.it becomes...
  5. Windows 11 video lagging behind audio and gets worse over time

Windows 11 video lagging behind audio and gets worse over time: I have an Asus tuf f15 and upgraded to windows 11. Everything was working correctly but ever since I upgraded to windows 11 I have started to get a problem where after watching say Netflix, youtube, or anything for a bit the video starts to lag behind the audio.it becomes...
  6. Time Lagging Behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Lagging Behind: My gaming pc's clock is laging behind. I have already tried replacing the cmos battery and that didn't help. What should I try next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-lagging-behind/b36d477f-d922-43c2-b812-2c3a907d580e
  7. Time Lagging Behind

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Lagging Behind: My gaming pc's clock is laging behind. I have already tried replacing the cmos battery and that didn't help. What should I try next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-lagging-behind/b36d477f-d922-43c2-b812-2c3a907d580e
  8. Mouse hitching/lagging behind.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse hitching/lagging behind.: The mouse cursor moves normally and goes where I want, but every second or so it hitches for about 300ms then moves back to where it should be. I've restarted the drivers, uninstalled them, checked for new drivers, updated windows, reset windows, replugged the mouse, changed...
  9. The snipping area that is highlighted lags behind the cursor in Snip & Sketch

The snipping area that is highlighted lags behind the cursor in Snip & Sketch: While using the Snip & Sketch tool to take screenshots of specific parts of the screen, the highlighted snipping area lags behind the cursor. It takes up to 2 seconds for it to catch up with the cursor and it is extremely hard to use because I can't properly select the parts...
  10. Audio always lags behind video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio always lags behind video: I'd say about a month ago this issue started. YouTube unwatchable. Streaming unwatchable. All audio and video out of sync. Gigabit connection and all drivers are updated. Doesn't matter which browser. Any ideas? Thank you submitted by /u/Kikutwo [link] [comments]...