Windows 10: Time Limit lock

Discus and support Time Limit lock in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, I am having trouble with my laptop having a child time limit on it from 8:30 pm - 6am. I did not put a lock on my laptop, and neither did... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rudgem, Mar 30, 2020.

1. rudgem Win User

Time Limit lock

Hi there,

I am having trouble with my laptop having a child time limit on it from 8:30 pm - 6am. I did not put a lock on my laptop, and neither did anyone else in my family. So why is it on there, and do I get rid of it?

Thanks,

rudgem.

:)

rudgem, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Mar 30, 2020
  3. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Time Limit lock

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Time Limit lock

1. Time Limit lock - Similar Threads - Limit lock

2. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...
  3. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...
  4. Auto lock screen for limited time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto lock screen for limited time: Hello I work in a office where my manager requested me to make something which would auto lock screens of all employees for a limited time and the password to unlock the screen should be only known to manager once that limited time is over all the employees should be able...
  5. Battery charging limit lock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery charging limit lock: Hey guys, i wanted to ask if there is any charging lock level in HP laptops like in lenovo vantage and asus battery health manager? My configurations are - HP pavilion gaming laptop dk0263tx I5-9300h, gtx 1650....
  6. Family Safety, app don't stay locked are keep time limits after set

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family Safety, app don't stay locked are keep time limits after set: I block certain apps from the family safety, and in less then 24 hours they are all back to default. nothing is blocked. They worked for a moment, even after restarting the machine...
  7. Windows family safety screen time limit has locked me out of computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows family safety screen time limit has locked me out of computer: My daughter's computer has locked us out because of a screen time limit. It does not update or change once the limit is changed or removed. I have also removed her computer from my family account it no longer shows there, however, we are still locked out of the laptop. The...
  8. Family PC locked out due to time limit on childs account - unable to reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Family PC locked out due to time limit on childs account - unable to reset: My child installed a cross platform game from xbox to windows 10 pc. apparently this brought the pc into his account and applied the time limits to the pc. now that his time has expired, we are unable to bypass the restrictions on the PC to get into the account. i have...
  9. After reaching the windows parental control time limit, windows screen lock only hides part...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    After reaching the windows parental control time limit, windows screen lock only hides part...: My son has some way to see right part of the screen after he reaches the windows parental control time limit. Although he only sees smaller half of screen and he has to keep typing his password every 5 minutes, the parental control time limit no longer deters him from using...
  10. Win 10 MSCONFIG limited startup has locked the computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 MSCONFIG limited startup has locked the computer: RE: Win 10 MSCONFIG locked up issue: I thought I was entering Safe Mode, but instead clicked on Limited Startup & rebooted. Now I cannot get to the normal Win 10 login screen, instead the screen only shows Power (Shutdown, Restart, Sleep) / Ease of Use / No Internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lock when time limit