Windows 10: Time Limits

Discus and support Time Limits in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to set time limits on my xbox for my sons. Is it possible to remotely shut down the xbox on certain days/hours. I want to be able to limit... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PatrickMorin2, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Time Limits

I want to set time limits on my xbox for my sons. Is it possible to remotely shut down the xbox on certain days/hours. I want to be able to limit their time on COD and Fornite. So can I shut down say every school day from 3-7pm and after 11pm at night. Thanks

:)

PatrickMorin2, Feb 23, 2019

2. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Time Limits

windows 10 time limits for my children

Hi Yisrael,

Setting up screen time limits can be done using your Microsoft account. We suggest logging in to your account on this

website
    . Once done, you can follow the steps in this article to set up time limits for your children's account.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Time Limits

1. Time Limits - Similar Threads - Limits

2. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...
  3. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...
  4. Virus and Threat Protection "Limited access by IT Admin" WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat Protection "Limited access by IT Admin" WINDOWS 11: Im using microsoft surface pro 7+, no school email and no 3rd party antivirus. How can I enable windows security updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-limited-access-by-it/2685c4af-67f2-4c85-bd20-ae57b9adc181
  5. Virus and Threat Protection "Limited access by IT Admin" WINDOWS 11

Virus and Threat Protection "Limited access by IT Admin" WINDOWS 11: Im using microsoft surface pro 7+, no school email and no 3rd party antivirus. How can I enable windows security updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-limited-access-by-it/2685c4af-67f2-4c85-bd20-ae57b9adc181
  6. Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%: Hello, so I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and I have the battery limit option, which keeps the battery at 80%, and it's been fine for a few months now. However, I was checking my laptop right now, and I saw it was at 81%; how is that possible? And is this a problem or...
  7. Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%

Laptop charged past battery limit of 80%: Hello, so I have an Acer Predator Helios 300, and I have the battery limit option, which keeps the battery at 80%, and it's been fine for a few months now. However, I was checking my laptop right now, and I saw it was at 81%; how is that possible? And is this a problem or...
  8. your IT admin has limited access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your IT admin has limited access: Hello, whenever I try to open my virus and threat protection it says that my access has been blocked by an IT admin. I cant open reg edit nor through Windows+r, ive installed an anti virus that doesn't work and it says that I don't have admin access when opening games....
  9. your IT admin has limited access

your IT admin has limited access: Hello, whenever I try to open my virus and threat protection it says that my access has been blocked by an IT admin. I cant open reg edit nor through Windows+r, ive installed an anti virus that doesn't work and it says that I don't have admin access when opening games....
  10. How to limit the number User Account allowed to be added to a Windows device sign-in.

How to limit the number User Account allowed to be added to a Windows device sign-in.: I'm looking for a way to restrict a child's ability to bypass their account restrictions by adding a new account to a windows device. Any advice?...