Windows 10: Time mix up

Discus and support Time mix up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My date and time is mixed up between the time shown on the clock on the bottom left and the time shown on my computer, the time shown on the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Isaac Orloff, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Time mix up

My date and time is mixed up between the time shown on the clock on the bottom left and the time shown on my computer, the time shown on the bottom left is the correct one

:)

Isaac Orloff, Sep 29, 2022

2. Windows Mixed Reality HP Disconnects Upon Visor Lift

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the HP Windows Mixed Reality device and we appreciate your effort for providing the information on the issue. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the model number of the Windows Mixed Reality HP device?
    • Did you check the Windows Mixed Reality
      HP on a different computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes in the PC prior to this issue?

However, we would suggest you to perform these methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1: Troubleshoot
    Mixed Reality headset displays

We would suggest you to perform the steps as referred under Mixed Reality headset display in this article:
    Troubleshooting Windows Mixed Reality.

Method 2: New user account

This issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 29, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Time mix up

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

Hi,

For us to provide the best solution to your concern, we need additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal?
    • What steps have you done so far?
    If you're trying to uninstall the Mixed Reality Portal, let's try uninstalling it thru the Settings app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Mixed reality.
    • Select Uninstall on the left pane.
    • Click Uninstall.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Time mix up

1. Time mix up - Similar Threads - mix

2. How do I open a .mix file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I open a .mix file?: I have looked off and on for several years to figure out how to be able to just view the 3 .mix files I have. They are extremely sentimental to me and I would really like to solve this issue. As it was exclusively a Microsoft file type, there should be some way to convert or...
  3. How do I open a .mix file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I open a .mix file?: I have looked off and on for several years to figure out how to be able to just view the 3 .mix files I have. They are extremely sentimental to me and I would really like to solve this issue. As it was exclusively a Microsoft file type, there should be some way to convert or...
  4. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...
  5. Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset

Windows updater not working; Mixed Reality not seeing my VR headset: Sequence of events:Got a new computer.Plugged in my HP Reverb G2, but nothing happened. Went through all the troubleshooting tips with no results.Reinstalled Mixed Reality Portal. It opens and says it is downloading, but then crashes. It was suggested that I don't have all...
  6. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  7. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  8. What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?: MSI PRO DP21 mini PC with Win11 Home 22H2, Build 22621.3007, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0The directions below seem straightforward but I still need help. It says "you will need a digital audio workstation DAW application that supports multi-channel audio...
  9. What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?

What do I need to make Stero Mix work to add additional speakers?: MSI PRO DP21 mini PC with Win11 Home 22H2, Build 22621.3007, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0The directions below seem straightforward but I still need help. It says "you will need a digital audio workstation DAW application that supports multi-channel audio...
  10. Used computer with mixed up accounts with parental controls

Used computer with mixed up accounts with parental controls: I bought a used HP touchscreen laptop from Amazon,it came with 1 yr free of Microsoft. I set up my computer like we all do and had no problems at all but as soon as I claimed my free year of Microsoft,I go and log nto my account and I see hat I was put onto a family account...