Windows 10: Time Not Showing Correctly

Discus and support Time Not Showing Correctly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since last 2 days, windows time is 6 hours behind then the exact current time. I have to set enable and disable "Set time automatically" to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by win10fan, Sep 15, 2016.

1. win10fan Win User

Time Not Showing Correctly

Since last 2 days, windows time is 6 hours behind then the exact current time. I have to set enable and disable "Set time automatically" to fix this issue, but now everytime I have to follow the same step. What should I do, please help*Sad

:)

win10fan, Sep 15, 2016

2. Icons not showing and / or not showing correctly in taskbar

Hi - have installed Windows 10 and generally am happy with the change - much better than 8.1.

Have an issue with the way SOME of the icons are displayed on the task bar.

My path is from settings to the "Notification and actions" sub-heading and then to the page titled "Select which icons are displayed on the task bar"

The power icon is (on this page) switched to on however the icon sub-heading on this page under the power heading is the icon for Norton 360.

The actual icon for Norton 360 is on and showing the correct sub-icon heading - it is also active on the task bar and by right clicking I can go to the program.

I have no power icon at all on the task bar and thus no indication on the task bar of the the power setting / battery level remaining.

The Dell update button is off on the main selection page but the icon is showing as active on the task bar.

Any assistance particularly on the power icon on the task bar?

Regards

port50side, Sep 15, 2016
  3. Icons not showing and / or not showing correctly in taskbar

Many thanks for speedy response - I ran the system check as the administrator and although no errors were explicitly raised the icon problem has resolved itself in that the battery meter is now showing on the task bay.

Most grateful.

Regards

port50side, Sep 15, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Is this a desktop or a laptop?
    If your computer is loosing time, then the CMOS battery on the motherboard must be changed.

spunk, Sep 15, 2016
  5. win10fan Win User
    I'm using another OS like MAC from Hackintosh but the time was showing exact time, only getting this problem in win10. I am using the desktop.

win10fan, Sep 15, 2016
  6. Wullail Win User
    Sounds like something is resetting the timezone to one that is 6 hours earlier on boot up.

Wullail, Sep 15, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
  8. win10fan Win User

win10fan, Sep 16, 2016
  9. Cliff S New Member
    Glad to hear. I had a similar problem, when I used to dual boot Ubuntu and Windows 7.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Time Not Showing Correctly - Similar Threads - Showing Correctly

2. Window not showing up correctly as it should after connecting second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window not showing up correctly as it should after connecting second monitor: When you click on an application on the taskbar which was open or you alt+tab to find it, it usually pops up, but after connecting the second monitor or during it, it shows you are currently focusing on it, but it isn't anywhere, you have to WIN+D to go to the desktop, then...
  3. Window not showing up correctly as it should after connecting second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window not showing up correctly as it should after connecting second monitor: When you click on an application on the taskbar which was open or you alt+tab to find it, it usually pops up, but after connecting the second monitor or during it, it shows you are currently focusing on it, but it isn't anywhere, you have to WIN+D to go to the desktop, then...
  4. Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?: Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-open-shows-a-grey-box-instead-of/f250bb9a-dcbe-4ab7-b326-824648b52c29
  5. Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?

Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?: Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-open-shows-a-grey-box-instead-of/f250bb9a-dcbe-4ab7-b326-824648b52c29
  6. Why does my SSD show incorrect space but in settings its correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my SSD show incorrect space but in settings its correct?: This just recently started to show incorrect information could someone tell me how to fix this or what has happened to make this occur?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ssd-show-incorrect-space-but-in/4623114c-3eec-41c4-a331-79621d0e456d
  7. Why does my SSD show incorrect space but in settings its correct?

Why does my SSD show incorrect space but in settings its correct?: This just recently started to show incorrect information could someone tell me how to fix this or what has happened to make this occur?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ssd-show-incorrect-space-but-in/4623114c-3eec-41c4-a331-79621d0e456d
  8. Calendar not showing correctly

Calendar not showing correctly: Calendar at right corner of window OS not showing the dates in a correct way. Some dates of January are showing in the month of February. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-showing-correctly/2e02b2f4-d163-46cd-bac4-7104ab6ab241
  9. Calendar not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar not showing correctly: Calendar at right corner of window OS not showing the dates in a correct way. Some dates of January are showing in the month of February. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-not-showing-correctly/2e02b2f4-d163-46cd-bac4-7104ab6ab241
  10. External HDD showed up in Disk Management as {Not initiated} but is shown correctly in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External HDD showed up in Disk Management as {Not initiated} but is shown correctly in...: Hi all,I'm using a Western Digital MyBook External HDD 2 x 1 TB HDD. It is showing up as {Not initiated} in Disk Management and Windows prompt me to initialise the disks before using. As I have important data on the disk, I did not take the option. I notice that when I moused...