Windows 10: Time not visible

Discus and support Time not visible in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Time not visible Day date shows when mouse hovers over time slot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TonyPryor-Jones, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Time not visible

Time not visible Day date shows when mouse hovers over time slot

:)

TonyPryor-Jones, Sep 24, 2018
  2. cobrasl Win User

External Hard Drive (WD Elements) is visible in PW but not in explorer

followed steps..

the partition displayed as below...

Time not visible [​IMG]

as advised I selected "list".. and for a long time it was like this..

Time not visible [​IMG]

cobrasl, Sep 24, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Time not visible :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Time not visible

No Icons visible in task bar, Win 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with icons in the Task bar after November update, do let us know the following:

• Is this issue confined only with icons in the Task bar?
    • What happens when you try to click on those icons?
    • What exactly do you mean by: "they are there but not visible"?

Method 1: If you are referring to showing up of different icons in Task in System tray, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key from the Keyboard, type
      Turn system icons On or Off
      and select it.
    • Try to turn on the icons that are visible.

Method 2:

Step 1: If not, I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode and check if the icons are visible to access.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: This issue might have occurred due to corrupted or missing system files after the update. I suggest you to place the computer in normal mode and try to perform SFC scan.

Steps: Place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter
    • In the System Configuration
      window, click on General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Perform SFC scan, System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Time not visible

1. Time not visible - Similar Threads - visible

2. Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer: Hey All,we have multiple Windows 11 clients connected via an on-premise Microsoft Active Directory system.We have a group policy object for mapping 3 network drives that is working successfully. We have used this same object without changes for several years.The problem is...
  3. Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mapped Drives Not Visible in Windows Explorer: Hey All,we have multiple Windows 11 clients connected via an on-premise Microsoft Active Directory system.We have a group policy object for mapping 3 network drives that is working successfully. We have used this same object without changes for several years.The problem is...
  4. **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...: I am trying to reset windows due to corruption of files of windows due to idk.I tried the following ways:I used media creation tool to make iso in pen drive.I tried rufus tool to do the same with both GPT and MBR type of systems.Tried contacting Microsoft, they also tried to...
  5. **Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...

**Bootable pen drive not visible in boot manager.** How to make it visible and boot the...: I am trying to reset windows due to corruption of files of windows due to idk.I tried the following ways:I used media creation tool to make iso in pen drive.I tried rufus tool to do the same with both GPT and MBR type of systems.Tried contacting Microsoft, they also tried to...
  6. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...
  7. Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id

Certifications not visible anymore on my personal id: HI .I had my personal and previous work account linked and had 4 certifications done with that MCId. I joined another organization and noticed that all my previous certifcations are not visible on my personal account which are earlier mapped to prev organization. How can I...
  8. Programs launching outside of visible desktop space - you've had decades to address this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs launching outside of visible desktop space - you've had decades to address this...: When you have multiple monitors but only switch them on as and when required, programs that you had previously opened before your last reboot/shutdown, when opened again, have a tendency to open off screen on some magical ether of desktop space that doesn't exist. Switching...
  9. Programs launching outside of visible desktop space - you've had decades to address this...

Programs launching outside of visible desktop space - you've had decades to address this...: When you have multiple monitors but only switch them on as and when required, programs that you had previously opened before your last reboot/shutdown, when opened again, have a tendency to open off screen on some magical ether of desktop space that doesn't exist. Switching...
  10. Unallocated space not visible when I DISKPART>list disk/volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unallocated space not visible when I DISKPART>list disk/volume: I was reinstalling Windows 10 as I do often, but this time when I formatted the partition to use, it fails to create new partition with the message "We couldn't create new partition. [Error: 0xd85956d0]". The next option I tried was to use cmd with diskpart to create new...