Windows 10: Time of comment posted is 30 minutes behind my current time.

Discus and support Time of comment posted is 30 minutes behind my current time. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am a member of Acer Community. Whenever I post anything there, the time for it and other's posts and comments seems to be shown 30 minutes behind my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RK1997, Nov 9, 2019.

1. RK1997 Win User

Time of comment posted is 30 minutes behind my current time.

I am a member of Acer Community. Whenever I post anything there, the time for it and other's posts and comments seems to be shown 30 minutes behind my current time. No matter how many browsers and platforms I try, this problem stays the same. However, in other sites like here in Tenforums, it works fine. What could be the problem? The problem started after a year being active in the community and the mods seem to have no solution for me. I have tried resetting my browser (Edge then), using other browsers in PC and Android, using another network, etc. but still the time lag persists.

:)

RK1997, Nov 9, 2019

2. Time Change with cmd

Hello Hasan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to change the time. We will help you.

In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, do one or more of the following:

• To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK.

• To change the time zone, click Change time zone.

• In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the drop-down list, and then click
      OK.
    Also I suggest you to check the below steps to change the time using the command prompt.

• Right click on Start and select the
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type the word "time". Type a space, and enter the new time in the following format:
    • HH:MM:SS AM/PM. For example, time 5:34:00 PM, time 12:15:00 AM, etc.
    • Press enter or return.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Win 10 Set Time Automatically Changes time AND Date

Hello,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. We will help you.

In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, do one or more of the following:

• To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK.

• To change the time zone, click Change time zone.

• In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the drop-down list, and then click
      OK.
    Also I suggest you to check the below steps to change the time using the command prompt.

• Right click on Start and select the
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type the word "time". Type a space, and enter the new time in the following format:
    • HH:MM:SS AM/PM. For example, time 5:34:00 PM, time 12:15:00 AM, etc.
    • Press enter or return.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Erika Aro Win User

current input timing is not supported

Hi,

Following up on your concern about the error The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1366x768@60 Hz or any other monitor listed time as per the monitor specifications. How did
    it go after trying DaveM121's suggestion?

Erika Aro, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Time of comment posted is 30 minutes behind my current time. - Similar Threads - comment posted minutes

2. Batch file to current date and time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Batch file to current date and time: Dear expert. Can you help me to batch file to change system date and time to current? Best regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-file-to-current-date-and-time/2c75b187-3561-4604-b9b5-218db993a6f6
  3. Time on lock screen is one hour behind

Time on lock screen is one hour behind: Hello, I'm trying to fix an issue on one of the company's computer running Windows 10 1803. When the user locks his PC the time on lock screen is behind one hour and I can't find a way to fix it. I've already tried sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth,...
  4. Is it possible to add a clock or current time to my screensavers?

Is it possible to add a clock or current time to my screensavers?: Tech Gurus, Is it possible to add a clock or current time to my screensavers? Any chance that there is an app that would do it? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrfeensavers/de154706-2d71-4181-b125-fbc8a1c8bbb4
  5. Restart/boot time takes long time (more than 30 minutes)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Restart/boot time takes long time (more than 30 minutes): Hello, i want to ask about my laptop that run on windows 10 home, version 1803. I just bought this new laptop, at first it was fine, but after about a week it started to have problem that it takes time too long than normal when it is restarted or booted. I have tried multiple...
  6. Problem with Current local time.

Problem with Current local time.: Hi everyone, I have a problem with the UTC. After I select my City (UTC+2h) on date/time settings, the time shows wrong (only UTC), it doesn`t increment with 2 hours. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks. I run Windows 10 Pro x64...
  7. Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging.: Merci de m'aider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comment-d%C3%A9sactiver-just-in-time-debugging/01dc5cbe-6ef2-4238-b42f-d67a1676fec2
  8. currently can't complete the update in time

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    currently can't complete the update in time: Yes I have a question about Windows 10 anniversary update I just recently purchased of lenovo ideapad110 and upgraded to Windows 10 anniversary when I bought the computer all week ago I already had Windows 10 home already on them after I downloaded it and installed it's been...
  9. BSOD within 30 minutes of computer start up every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD within 30 minutes of computer start up every time: Hi Guys, So basically I built a new PC, and I have had various BSOD's within 10-30 minutes of starting it up not matter what the computer is doing. I can start it up, walk away and come back and it has BSODed or I can be playing a game. However, if i restart the computer...
  10. The current input timing is not supported by this monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The current input timing is not supported by this monitor: Free Windows 10 upgrade worked successfully on my system until I changed the monitor resolution. Now I'm booting to a black screen, no cursor, with the following error: Dell S2340M - the ucrrent input timing is not supported by this monitor display. Please change your inpiut...