Windows 10: Time of comment posted is 30 minutes behind my current time.

Discus and support Time of comment posted is 30 minutes behind my current time. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am a member of Acer Community. Whenever I post anything there, the time for it and other's posts and comments seems to be shown 30 minutes behind my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RK1997, Nov 9, 2019.

1. RK1997 Win User

Time of comment posted is 30 minutes behind my current time.

I am a member of Acer Community. Whenever I post anything there, the time for it and other's posts and comments seems to be shown 30 minutes behind my current time. No matter how many browsers and platforms I try, this problem stays the same. However, in other sites like here in Tenforums, it works fine. What could be the problem? The problem started after a year being active in the community and the mods seem to have no solution for me. I have tried resetting my browser (Edge then), using other browsers in PC and Android, using another network, etc. but still the time lag persists.

:)

RK1997, Nov 9, 2019

2. Time Change with cmd

Hello Hasan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to change the time. We will help you.

In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, do one or more of the following:

• To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK.

• To change the time zone, click Change time zone.

• In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the drop-down list, and then click
      OK.
    Also I suggest you to check the below steps to change the time using the command prompt.

• Right click on Start and select the
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type the word "time". Type a space, and enter the new time in the following format:
    • HH:MM:SS AM/PM. For example, time 5:34:00 PM, time 12:15:00 AM, etc.
    • Press enter or return.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Win 10 Set Time Automatically Changes time AND Date

Hello,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. We will help you.

In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, do one or more of the following:

• To change the hour, double-click the hour, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the minutes, double-click the minutes, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• To change the seconds, double-click the seconds, and then click the arrows to increase or decrease the value.

• When you have finished changing the time settings, click OK.

• To change the time zone, click Change time zone.

• In the Time Zone Settings dialog box, click your current time zone in the drop-down list, and then click
      OK.
    Also I suggest you to check the below steps to change the time using the command prompt.

• Right click on Start and select the
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type the word "time". Type a space, and enter the new time in the following format:
    • HH:MM:SS AM/PM. For example, time 5:34:00 PM, time 12:15:00 AM, etc.
    • Press enter or return.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Erika Aro Win User

current input timing is not supported

Hi,

Following up on your concern about the error The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1366x768@60 Hz or any other monitor listed time as per the monitor specifications. How did
    it go after trying DaveM121's suggestion?

Erika Aro, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Time of comment posted is 30 minutes behind my current time. - Similar Threads - comment posted minutes

2. why does instagram post my comments three times ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does instagram post my comments three times ?: when I post on instagram from my computer I have trouble clicking the post button and when I finally do my words appear three times. They think it is spasm and thought I violated the rules but did not. I have reported the problem but no response what can I do?...
  3. why does instagram post my comments three times ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does instagram post my comments three times ?: when I post on instagram from my computer I have trouble clicking the post button and when I finally do my words appear three times. They think it is spasm and thought I violated the rules but did not. I have reported the problem but no response what can I do?...
  4. 30 Minute boot time after a brownout.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 Minute boot time after a brownout.: Recently had a brownout pretty common where I live this time of year and after rebooting my PC it took approximately 30 minutes to load into the UI. Once in the UI absolutely nothing worked for another half hour, setting, cmd, disk cleanup even my 3rd party apps like discord....
  5. 30 Minute boot time after a brownout.

30 Minute boot time after a brownout.: Recently had a brownout pretty common where I live this time of year and after rebooting my PC it took approximately 30 minutes to load into the UI. Once in the UI absolutely nothing worked for another half hour, setting, cmd, disk cleanup even my 3rd party apps like discord....
  6. My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind: The Windows workstation I'm using won't have its time stay put. I tried going to the time settings and changing the time to the correct time and it won't stay put. After a while it gets behind by a few minutes.My computer is older, even on a newer computer you can still...
  7. My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind

My Windows Time is Not Accurate and Gets a Few Minutes Behind: The Windows workstation I'm using won't have its time stay put. I tried going to the time settings and changing the time to the correct time and it won't stay put. After a while it gets behind by a few minutes.My computer is older, even on a newer computer you can still...
  8. Time Lagging Behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time Lagging Behind: My gaming pc's clock is laging behind. I have already tried replacing the cmos battery and that didn't help. What should I try next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-lagging-behind/b36d477f-d922-43c2-b812-2c3a907d580e
  9. Time Lagging Behind

Time Lagging Behind: My gaming pc's clock is laging behind. I have already tried replacing the cmos battery and that didn't help. What should I try next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-lagging-behind/b36d477f-d922-43c2-b812-2c3a907d580e
  10. Time Lagging Behind

in Windows 10 Customization