Windows 10: Time of day

Discus and support Time of day in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Computer is on West coast time which is 3 hours behind East coast time -should be 437 Pm not 1:37 PM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoeJenks, Dec 25, 2018.

1. JoeJenks Win User

Time of day

Computer is on West coast time which is 3 hours behind East coast time -should be 437 Pm not 1:37 PM

:)

JoeJenks, Dec 25, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Time of day :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Time Every Day Changed my Self

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. What troubleshooting steps you have done so far? In case you already performed basic troubleshooting and still having issue with the time and date, it is much better to have a technician to
    check your CMOS battery personally if it's still functioning.

For the mean, we suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.
    We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Time of day

what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Time of day ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Time of day