Windows 10: Time on lock screen is one hour behind

Discus and support Time on lock screen is one hour behind in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to fix an issue on one of the company's computer running Windows 10 1803. When the user locks his PC the time on lock screen is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArnoBond, Sep 12, 2019.

1. ArnoBond Win User

Time on lock screen is one hour behind

Hello,

I'm trying to fix an issue on one of the company's computer running Windows 10 1803. When the user locks his PC the time on lock screen is behind one hour and I can't find a way to fix it. I've already tried sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, restarting time service, enabling "Adjust for daylight saving time automatically". I've found some registry entries which might have influence on this:

Time on lock screen is one hour behind 3b6bf3b6-320a-4819-8535-00258bb11c44?upload=true.png

I believe this DynamicDaylightTimeDisabled set on decimal value 49 is the reason. When I change it to 0 and restart the PC it works, but after one more restart it doesn't work anymore, it changes back to 49 again. I don't know why it changes back to 49 and what is the meaning of this as I guess it should only change to 1 or 0.

This is the settings on the PC where time on lock screen is okay:

Time on lock screen is one hour behind 3473a8f1-01bd-4a5f-8a43-6102c3c03be1?upload=true.png

I've noticed that also DaylightName and StandardName differs as there's values with some dll file. After restart it also changes back to just a simple name of time zone as shown in first screenshot. I can't find a reason why those 3 values (at least I try to change only those 3) changes back to whatever they want and they don't listen to my changes.

This problem is really frustrating

:)

ArnoBond, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Lock Screen shows wrong time format

You can try another solution, follow these steps below:

• Click on Start button and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Change date and time formats.
    • You can change it to 24 hours.
    • Check if the lock screen change also.

Keep us posted if you need further help.

Rose Cal, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Time on lock screen is one hour behind

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Time on lock screen is one hour behind

1. Time on lock screen is one hour behind - Similar Threads - lock screen hour

2. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind: I have my time set to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & Canada. Which is the right time zone but my apps like discord and Instagram are all 3 hours behind and I don't know how to fix this. I won't be able to respond for 6 hours since I'm busy, but will respond when I can....
  3. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind: I have my time set to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & Canada. Which is the right time zone but my apps like discord and Instagram are all 3 hours behind and I don't know how to fix this. I won't be able to respond for 6 hours since I'm busy, but will respond when I can....
  4. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind: Hey all, My windows 10 time is set to three hours behind, although on the date and time page it says that it's set to the correct time zone. Should I set it manually? I tried that but discord still had the wrong time as well. Thanks, Will submitted by /u/WunderWafflezz...
  6. Windows time sync three hours behind

Windows time sync three hours behind: I'm in the correct time zone and I've also tried restarting the windows time service, anyone able to shed some light on this issue? submitted by /u/Deftinitely_Imp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6asde/windows_time_sync_three_hours_behind/
  7. Sync to windows time is 3 hours behind

Sync to windows time is 3 hours behind: I've already tried restarting the windows time service, doesnt seem to work. My timezone is correct as well, not sure what else could be causing the issues. submitted by /u/Deftinitely_Imp [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock: DonatL asked this question but it was locked without a sufficient answer he asked: "A week ago I carried out a Windows 10 fresh installed and specified the wrong time offset/zone. I corrected it while logged as an administrator with Set date and time. The clock is auto...
  9. Outlook 365 Time Stamp is 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 365 Time Stamp is 3 hours behind: I can e-mail myself from another computer, at noon and it will show as 9AM when received! The computer's clock is always correct. I am running a brand-new desktop with the latest Windows, Windows 10 and Outlook 365. It has always been three hours behind, although it is set...
  10. Play music behind lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Play music behind lock screen: I need to protect my school laptop with a lock screen so that I need to enter my PIN to carry on working. I would like, however, to be able to listen to music/audiobooks even when the lock screen is active. Is this possible with Windows 10?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows locked screen time wrong

2. locked screen time wrong

3. when time is one hour behind on computer

4. windows lock screen time 1 hour off